Jack Frost - the most unintentionally scary Christmas movie ever

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
jackfrostl.jpg

I got this on ABC Family in the background as I'm doing some stuff for work, and I forgot how disturbing this movie is. The snowman with Keaton's voice scares the **** out of me. I thought it was a little unsettling back in 98, but those black coal soulless eyes coupled with the CG movements.....:wow:

I thought this was about the actual horror movies.

I never found this creepy.....NEVER....just an okay movie.

venomvsspidey i totally agree. xP

Yeah, I remember that movie been pretty ****ed up...[BLACKOUT]creepy-snowman Michael Keaton dies at the end right?[/BLACKOUT]

When I saw this movie a handful of years ago, I thought that the first 30 minutes or so were bearable and that it had potential to be an OK family movie.

Then ... Keaton turned into a snowman ...

This movie is terrible.

It makes me cry. It makes me think that when my dad died he could've come back as a snowman but it doesn't snow here :( He coulda come back as some chopped grass and leaves though.

This was one of the stupidest movies ever made, conceptually. I can't believe something like this got greenlit. Even as bad as typical holiday fodder can be, the concept of a guy dying and coming back as a snowman is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

This was one of the stupidest movies ever made, conceptually. I can't believe something like this got greenlit. Even as bad as typical holiday fodder can be, the concept of a guy dying and coming back as a snowman is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Apparently you have not been watching movies in the past few years. There have been far worse.....

6305199388.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0000A2ZR1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I think they thought you were talking about these movies. Unless you meant this...
jackfrost2.jpg

Jesus H, now that image is just disturbing.... gah.

I love Keaton, and I remember liking that movie. I haven't seen it in years. But I actually did find it touching. I think I teared up during it. This was a long time ago.

Maybe the concept of Michael Keaton dying in a car accident brought me to tears.

the horror movie one was awesome. He killed people with his carrot.

Jesus H, now that image is just disturbing.... gah.

I love Keaton, and I remember liking that movie. I haven't seen it in years. But I actually did find it touching. I think I teared up during it. This was a long time ago.

Maybe the concept of Michael Keaton dying in a car accident brought me to tears.

I'd cry. I'm already gettin ready for the day williams leaves us. I'm hoping it's not anytime soon, but he's getting up there in age....:csad:

jackfrostl.jpg

I got this on ABC Family in the background as I'm doing some stuff for work, and I forgot how disturbing this movie is. The snowman with Keaton's voice scares the **** out of me. I thought it was a little unsettling back in 98, but those black coal soulless eyes coupled with the CG movements.....:wow:

i think its the best snowman movie that could possibly be made.. lmao

I'd rather watch the serial killer Jack Frost film over the Michael Keaton one.

That Jack Frost "horror" movie ranks up there with this:

santasslay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"