The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D

Dangerous said:
I have been offered the opportunity to go watch the premier of this in London, then attend a Q&A after w/ Tim Burton but I can't be assed because I don really like the film, its a bit lame.
If it was Batman89 that would be a different matter, I would definably be going.
Give me the ticket then :)

so how was the movie? which scenes are in 3-D common spoiled me up!

black_dust said:
Give me the ticket then :)

It was an invite by someone who works in the film industry, so it won't really work like that.

Dangerous said:
It was an invite by someone who works in the film industry, so it won't really work like that.
Im a master of disguse NOW GIVE! :cmad:

I thought the cover songs were actually pretty good. Even Fall Out Boy's (a band which I hate).

I'm seeing this October 30th at a Hoyts Member's Only Advance Screening.

At least I'm special in Australia.

Love all the covers...except the Panic! @ The Disco version. Dulesst of the dull. Monotonal.

I dunno. I think where it's plaing t will have a normal theatrical run, which depends on ticket sales. So I think this will go for at least a month.

I went today and fell asleep,damn vodka.
Some kid squealed when a pumpkin head popped off the screen after telling us to put our glasses on.
I'll go again Mon. or next weekend.

tzarinna said:
I went today and fell asleep,damn vodka.
Some kid squealed when a pumpkin head popped off the screen after telling us to put our glasses on.
I'll go again Mon. or next weekend.
Be honest. Were you the "kid" in this scenario?

i loved the covers. i love all of manson's covers and this one is my favorite, that and tainted love.

fiona apple's was great. panic at the disco's.....not really :(

i wanna see this so bad. this is my favorite christmas movie

I love nightmare but I think the 3D was a little disappointing. Nothing really popped out. It takes nothing away from the movie but I guess I expected too much out of the 3D.

Next US TV Airing(s):
Sun. Oct. 29 7:00 PM TOON
Mon. Oct. 30 5:00 PM TOON

iceberg325 said:
I love nightmare but I think the 3D was a little disappointing. Nothing really popped out. It takes nothing away from the movie but I guess I expected too much out of the 3D.

I loved the 3D. Nothing was really mind-blowing in "This is Halloween", but some shots looked great. But you know how they say "3D So Real, It's Scary"?
I think at some points it was a bit...too real.

Great presenation, however.

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=14092

Another Halloween, another release of Nightmare in 3-D. I'm ready to go watch it again, though I'm prepared for the jump scare with the jack in the box this time around. Last year that mother****er got me good. :cmad:

They were supposed to screen this here in Australia and it got pulled last minute. You could never do the polarised way in 3D on DVD or Blu-Ray due to the interlacing and progressive scanning required, it wouldn't work.

Got this on Blu-Ray recently and it's a beautiful film, to be honest I don't miss the 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"