JAL will be upset with this story!

Mmmmm.....Alba :heart:

These things tend to pop all the time. I know there just BS people get pissed about stuff and say things.

I didn't read it but was this posted by a women named Lainey? She tends to this type of stuff all the time. Calling her the Alba *****.

I just write it off as a rumour.

http://www.nowpublic.com/jessica_albas_diva_ways_destroying_the_eye

Jessica Alba, on the set of her new movie, The Eye, has been acting like a diva. She reportedly has been a pain to the cast and crew by not showing up on time to set, demanding that no look at her, walk near her, or take her picture.

One day she was supposed to wear a pair of jeans with the British insignia, but refused to wear them because she says she is Irish.

On the 28th, all spilled over as she threw insults at Brett, the woman playing the violin for her. She ignored her, demanded that she be given a dress different from hers, though Brett is her double. She refused to allow the extras to eat the same food as the rest. They were given oatmeal and donuts, while SAG members ate omlettes. Alba claims she studied the violin for six months leading up to this movie. The audience would beg to differ. She was awful. I was there.

The behavior that I saw of this young lady was someone who forgot that people make fans, and when you act unkind towards 500 extras in the audience word gets around. She talked like a trucker chick, but without the class.

This is not the first time Jessica Alba has thought she could act like a diva. Shelby Loosch of the Globe is reported on Jessica Alba's first 'diva' incident on the set of Dark Angel. When a stylist in Vancouver attempted to comb Alba's hair it got snagged in a knot causing Alba to throw a hissy fit. Alba told the stylist, "Dont' you EVER do that again!"Jess then stormed into her trailer before being coaxed out after 20 minutes by fiance Michael Weatherly.
Now that i've looked at this. Its fake. Shes not with him anymore. So cleary someones making stuff like i said.

I guess a clear sign of denial......:confused:
I mean what made you think "people seriously went to her movies anymore looking for a good movie" as opposed to movies just seeing how much skin she'd show?:confused:

Now that i've looked at this. Its fake. Shes not with him anymore. So cleary someones making stuff like i said.

They were talking the past tense about that story. It said that occured while she was on the set of Dark Angel.

I mean what made you think "people seriously went to her movies anymore looking for a good movie" as opposed to movies just seeing how much skin she'd show?:confused:

Probably because she doesn't generally tend to choose highly regarded scripts or productions and has the emotive range of a turnip. *badactingshrug*

jag

They were talking the past tense about that story. It said that occured while she was on the set of Dark Angel.
Well sorry i didn't rea the whole thing. but i still say its BS. any site can make stuff up and call it news.

I believe in it. Most of todays's female stars are known to behave diva-like. Check out the imdb accounts from extras on The Other Boleyn Girl who had atrocious things to say about Scarlett Johansson.

As for Stallone, I'm acquaintances with an autograph dealer online, and he says he nearly got into a fistfight with Sly on the street just because he wanted a photo with him.

Probably because she doesn't generally tend to choose highly regarded scripts or productions and has the emotive range of a turnip. *badactingshrug*

jag
Yeah I know, which explains why people only go to movies to see how much skin she'll show.

My question is what made him think people went for any other reason, especially what made him think people would go to a move with her because it will be a good movie.

jag

That would be exactly my point......I will admit that I think she is beautiful but as for being an actress I think her depth and emotional range is subpar....at best....

Sadly Pee Wee Herman doesn't swing that way.....:csad:

I heard he swings both ways! :o

Kirsten Dunst: Had three girls told to change wardrobe because they wore shirts close to the one she was wearing and they filled them out better

Was this back when she was still hot? Or is it post-anorexia

Maybe she is just pissed off because she found out who JAL was.

lol :D

I did extra work for three years so I have no idea.

You should write a book!

Do you have any shots of it?

Go to her website!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back