• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jessica Alba question

Tangled Web said:
That's why she's a ****ing ****. Being Hispanic is a big part of why she is famous. There aren't a lot of us in Hollywood. Yet she is ashamed of who she is.

If that's how she wants to be, then fine. **** her, she can't act anyway.
Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel about this.

Crooklyn said:
Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel about this.

The comic relief has arrived. :woot:

Man, how come JAL isn't here? ;)

Tangled Web said:
I feel the way Spike Lee feels about stuff sometimes.

I feel the way Chris Rock feels about stuff sometimes. ;)

"The number one reason people hate America, the number one reason is because of our religion. Americans worship money, we worship money. Seperate God from school, seperate God from work, seperate God from government but on your money it says in God we trust. All my life I've been looking for God and He's right in my pocket. Americans worship money, and we all go to the same church the church of ATM, everywhere you look there's a new branch popping up... remind you about how much money you got and how much money you don't got. And if you got less than twenty dollars the machine won't even talk to you. The machine is like you better go see a teller. You ever go to a teller and try to take out eight dollars and fifty cents? Oh it's disgusting... oh man you gotta wait on that long ass line, people doing real transactions in front of you, you get on to the ****ing front you fill out your form eight fifty. The ****ing teller looks at it she look at you she looks at the check she don't even take the money out of the drawer she take it out of her pocket, "here you go get out of here." And here's something man drugs are illegal but ATM machines are open twenty four hours a day. Twenty four hours a day. For who? Who the **** is it open for? Have you ever taken out three hundred dollars at four o'clock in the morning for something positive. **** when you press that machine at four o'clock in the morning I think a psychiatrist should pop up on the screen an go "c'mon man, save your money man. Don't buy drugs buy some rims. They spinning ****** they spinning they spinning ****** they spinning." Americans worship money. **** you know why banks are closed on Sunday? Cos if they wasn't church would be empty."
-Chris Rock

Catman said:
"The number one reason people hate America, the number one reason is because of our religion. Americans worship money, we worship money. Seperate God from school, seperate God from work, seperate God from government but on your money it says in God we trust. All my life I've been looking for God and He's right in my pocket. Americans worship money, and we all go to the same church the church of ATM, everywhere you look there's a new branch popping up... remind you about how much money you got and how much money you don't got. And if you got less than twenty dollars the machine won't even talk to you. The machine is like you better go see a teller. You ever go to a teller and try to take out eight dollars and fifty cents? Oh it's disgusting... oh man you gotta wait on that long ass line, people doing real transactions in front of you, you get on to the ****ing front you fill out your form eight fifty. The ****ing teller looks at it she look at you she looks at the check she don't even take the money out of the drawer she take it out of her pocket, "here you go get out of here." And here's something man drugs are illegal but ATM machines are open twenty four hours a day. Twenty four hours a day. For who? Who the **** is it open for? Have you ever taken out three hundred dollars at four o'clock in the morning for something positive. **** when you press that machine at four o'clock in the morning I think a psychiatrist should pop up on the screen an go "c'mon man, save your money man. Don't buy drugs buy some rims. They spinning ****** they spinning they spinning ****** they spinning." Americans worship money. **** you know why banks are closed on Sunday? Cos if they wasn't church would be empty."
-Chris Rock
wow, that's less "*'s" than i expected to see from a Chris Rock quote

No, I still like her.

I'd tear that ass up.

When Alba starts looking like this...then and only then will I give her respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"