• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jessica Alba question

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok i don't want this to be a bashing thread but i have been wondering this for a while
When i first arrived here she seemed relatively popular,certainly thought of as hot even though a lot thought she couldn't act and was wrong for Sue storm

However since JAL popped on the scene ppl on here seem to literally hate her in all aspects

So has JAL effected your view of Jessica Alba ? do you like her more perhaps due to his pimping of her ?

My two cents... I don't hate her at all and still think she's hot, just sick of seeing her picture all the time.

I think my response will have to be 'Who?' heard her name batted about the place but I'm not sure I've seen her in anything so that I'd recognise her/have an idea of who she is.

I never liked her. I recently watched a movie, that which I saw first in high school, and I remembered she was in the movie: Idle Hand.

I remembered that I thought she, Alba, was hot; but I soon forgot about her. Sure, I heard about her other movies; but I never willingly saw one. The last movie I willingly saw with Alba in it was Fantastic Four.

This same idea can be applied to Katie Holmes. I saw Disturbing Behavior when I was in high school as well. And I thought the same as I did with Alba: I thought Holmes was hot; but I soon forgot about her.

My new distain for both actresses came with their roles in Fantastic Four and Batman Begins. I did not like their acting, and, even before I saw said movies, I thought someone else could have played said roles better. Also, my new distain came with certain posters basically, well, basically net-stalking said actresses.

In short, I did not like Alba; I do not like Alba, and I DO NOT like seeing her face plastered on any and every thread as a sick shrine.

My lawyers have read over this post and I can not be held liable for any "hurt feelings."

She was hot, still is hot but there's no oscar waiting.

Okay I will be good.

I thought Jessica Alba was hot before and during Dark Angel.

Of course I never thought she was a Shakespearian Actress but I took it for what it was worth. An attractive actress and that's probably why she got most of her work.

Is she still attractive? Yes.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I can't stand her, but JAL has given me a strong negative association to draw upon whenever I see or think of her.

I don't really like or dislike her. She's nice looking, not much of an actor, JAL hasn't moved me one way or another.

She's beautiful, for certain. Not to hot for her acting, but anyone can improve given time. She's alright I guess. :yay:

i think she's a pretty and cool chick and i never thought she could act, but JAL constantly posting her pictures in the hot chicks thread has made me become tired of her image...

I had a bit of a crush on her during her "Dark Angel" days. But after that, it's less-is-more for me!

I think she's an AWEFUL actress. She brought nothing to the role of Sue Storm, and basically pulled everyone down with her in that movie.

I cannot/willnot go out and pay "REAL" money to see any movie with her in it.

She doesn't even have enough going on for me to rent a movie with her in it.

I like Sin City despite her, although I give her a bit of tollerable credit with that role.

I actually tollerate her more with JAL constantly in her corner; although I now find her OVERHYPED!

She's not funny (MTV Movie Awards), she's not a convincing actress (???), maybe she needs to drop into the indie scene for a few years or something...

But then she wouldn't be cashing in on the studio's ignorant money that they put up for her to be in pseudo-big movies ???

I never thought she was that attractive to begin with... I'm more of a brunette/redhead fan myself.

I sense a disturbance in my pants...

DOG LIPS said:
I sense a disturbance in my pants...
Don't eat hot food if you can't take it.

well i've only seen her in 1 movie so far (fantastic four )lol
i will see her in the ten of course

Count me in the turned off by association camp.

She need to put on more weight on that frame...that is all i have to say about that.

hunter rider said:
Ok i don't want this to be a bashing thread but i have been wondering this for a while
When i first arrived here she seemed relatively popular,certainly thought of as hot even though a lot thought she couldn't act and was wrong for Sue storm

However since JAL popped on the scene ppl on here seem to literally hate her in all aspects

So has JAL effected your view of Jessica Alba ? do you like her more perhaps due to his pimping of her ?

It's really JAL's fault that nobody likes her anymore, he overloaded us.
She's hot and I'd nail her but there was dozens of differnt actresss that could have had that role.

BlackHardKnight said:
She need to put on more weight on that frame...that is all i have to say about that.

A lot of the women you posted are considered obese.
Is she too healthy for you?

While I think she was hotter during the "Idle Hands"/"Dark Angel" days, she's still not bad.

I never liked Alba and the only thing JAL has shown me is that some of her fans like to cyber with under age boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"