This had me really upset...

Fanticon

Sneaky-Snake!
Reaction score
I don't buy the mothers story either...I saw her interview on CNN...

http://cbs3.com/topstories/topstories_story_338115352.html

clock2.gif
Dec 4, 2006 11:00 am US/Eastern
Baby Hospitalized With Blood-Alcohol Level Of .364

(AP) COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. A 2-month-old baby was hospitalized with a blood-alcohol level more than four times the legal limit for an adult driver, but medical officials said she was expected to recover.

The infant was taken to Memorial Hospital early Sunday with a blood-alcohol level of 0.364 percent and was being treated in the intensive-care unit.

Hospital spokeswoman Sharon Miracle said Monday she had no new information on the infant's condition.

Authorities were still investigating how the girl ingested the alcohol and no charges had been filed, police said.

Authorities said they believe the mother's boyfriend dropped the woman and child at the hospital and left. They said the mother had given conflicting stories and the whereabouts of the boyfriend were unknown.

The El Paso County Department of Human Services was given custody of the baby, police Lt. Rafael Cintron said.

A driver is considered legally drunk in Colorado with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 percent.

Basically the mother said...she went to fill the baby's bottle with water, from what she thought was a regular bottled water, but was actually filled with vodka, as left behind by her boyfriend...I don't even care if thats the truth or not...Vodka is friggin' potent...as soon as she went to fill the babys bottle it would have been easily detected...the smell is just so overwhelming...even if she was pouring it within an arms length from her (which I highly doubt) she should have known it wasn't water.

Cheers to that baby :up:

I think the cops need to consider that maybe it was the baby's intention to drink that vodka.

Add another one into the US adoption system,Madonna. :huh:

Heard about this on the radio today. I'm actually curious about the dude she's dating that just pours vodka into random bottles and ****. I won't be biased because I don't drink, but that's just a little on the nose right there.

terry78 said:
Heard about this on the radio today. I'm actually curious about the dude she's dating that just pours vodka into random bottles and ****. I won't be biased because I don't drink, but that's just a little on the nose right there.
I do it all the time actually. Water bottles, sprite bottles, gatorade bottles, etc.

Calvin said:
I do it all the time actually. Water bottles, sprite bottles, gatorade bottles, etc.
Yeah, I know people do that all the time at the movies. I'm talking about leaving it without taking it, though.

terry78 said:
Yeah, I know people do that all the time at the movies. I'm talking about leaving it without taking it, though.
Not just for movies or going out, I often do it at home if I'm at a loss for clean cups or something. It's a pretty convenient way to drink sometimes.

i thought babies drank milk from the bottle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"