James Bond: 007 - Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link to this Spectre title rumor?

So, any truth to the Moriarty or ditching the Aston rumors?

Woah hold up ditching the frikin Aston Martin's? Who's saying that?

I'll have their head if that's the case.

Wouldn't it be cool if Moriarty was playing Emilio Largo? Since this is Craig's 4th film, might as well make it his Thunderball so to speak.

It's crazy to think Blofeld might be back. The worst kept secret since everyone's talking about it. Hell, on Comingsoon.net, the heading for the news was 'Watlz as BLOFELD IN BOND 24' in bold letters.

And that's why I hate the Internet. Its always fun to speculate, but when you have an inside source leaking / confirming things, it ruins the fun.

So, any truth to the Moriarty or ditching the Aston rumors?
Michael G Wilson is already on the record at the Bond in Motion event in London earlier this year saying Bond will drive a new type of Aston in Bond 24.

Well a new DB9 is coming for 2016 possibly early 2017. Followed by new V8 and Vantage.

Maybe a prototype of one of those for the film?

I hope the ditching of the Aston is true. I love Aston Martin's, but every AM they use just lives in the shadow of the DB5.

I liked the fact that Roger Moore had an iconic car that wasn't an Aston.

Get Bond a new Lotus. Or maybe a Jaguar this time. He's never had one of those.

Get Bond a new Lotus. Or maybe a Jaguar this time. He's never had one of those.

Jaguar aren't in the same class as an Aston or Lotus. Those are supercar-only brands. M's company sedan was a Jaguar. A little too pedestrian for Bond. I would have loved a Bentley like in the books, if it hadn't become the car of Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, and their ilk.

The World Is Not Enough is one of the best titles in the series. Shame the movie itself wasn't that good.

Why'd it have to be used already? :argh:

Still waiting for Risico or The Property Of A Lady to be used. :o

Saw this on another site... Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Untitled.png

If that's the title this film may be even more old school 007 than Skyfall was.

What is the image? It's deadlinked for me.

Michael G Wilson is already on the record at the Bond in Motion event in London earlier this year saying Bond will drive a new type of Aston in Bond 24.
Thank the Maker and thank AnneFan. :yay:

Well a new DB9 is coming for 2016 possibly early 2017. Followed by new V8 and Vantage.

tumblr_inline_n3dkyzm6Om1ss9ia0.gif

I love the DB9 and DBS. :wow:

Spectre would be a cool title.

Did I read that Monica Bellucci has been cast or did I imagine it?

Shouldn't they be onto the DB10 by now?

Spectre would be a cool title.

Did I read that Monica Bellucci has been cast or did I imagine it?
No, you didn't imagine it. It looks likely she will play a part in Bond 24, which is awesome.

Baz effectively confirmed it: https://twitter.com/bazbam/status/540206431484780545

We'll know the title soon enough, but I wouldn't put all my eggs into the Spectre basket. It's just someone from a message board, after all. I remember around Bond 23 there was a similar rumour that it would simply be called '007'. Look how that turned out.

I'd love Monica Bellucci to be in the film, but this wouldn't be the first time she was "cast" in a Bond film by the media and wasn't actually in it.

Bellucci's been linked with Bond ever since Tomorrow Never Dies. Hope she's involved, maybe something to do with the scenes in Italy.

Bellucci's been linked with Bond ever since Tomorrow Never Dies. Hope she's involved, maybe something to do with the scenes in Italy.
Yeah, it feels like every time a new film comes along, she is suppose to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"