James Bond, please kick ass! (The "Fight Choreography" thread)

Reaction score
Wooooo!
This board is awesome :up:

Anyways, I'm gonna keep this short.

Whatever hand to hand fighting they include in the movie, I want it to be awesome.

You know, quick, efficient, Bourne-like style :up:

Last great Bond fight was 007 vs. 006 in Goldeneye (and the fighting in TND was pretty cool as well), but Craig looks like he can handle the action quite well (judging from those early behind the scenes videos), so I'm expecting some badass fighting.

What do you all think?

Gammy v.2 said:
Wooooo!
This board is awesome :up:

Anyways, I'm gonna keep this short.

Whatever hand to hand fighting they include in the movie, I want it to be awesome.

You know, quick, efficient, Bourne-like style :up:

Last great Bond fight was 007 vs. 006 in Goldeneye (and the fighting in TND was pretty cool as well), but Craig looks like he can handle the action quite well (judging from those early behind the scenes videos), so I'm expecting some badass fighting.

What do you all think?
Sounds good to me. I think he should do alright. Watched him in Munich lastnight and he was pretty good. Bourne style would top it off though. I watched that last week too and was amazed how quick he pulled some of those movies off.

Similar approach to the Bourne films. Great to watch but not over the top.

Oh definitely.

But this is where we have it better than the Bourne movies (which I freaking love, btw)....because Martin Campbell is a great action director :up:

Well the film has parkour in it so the fighting should kick ass too :up:

From the scenes ive seen,its very jason bourne, but more gritty you will not be dissapointed.

Yo.........how the hell did James Bond get his own forum. I didnt know he was a Superhero or from a Comic?

Bond has had his own comic with Dark Horse I believe - so I think he qualifies for a thread.

Craig's Bond seems to be able to do what an MI6 agent should be able to do!

It actually looks as if he has had intense military training and could dispatch a group of men within seconds. Sweet.

Masut said:
Craig's Bond seems to be able to do what an MI6 agent should be able to do!

It actually looks as if he has had intense military training and could dispatch a group of men within seconds. Sweet.

Exactly.

Super_Ludacris said:
Yo.........how the hell did James Bond get his own forum. I didnt know he was a Superhero or from a Comic?

Who cares?

Judging from a couple of other WTF threads a few others I would say. Oh well....this movie's gonna get unfairly slated anyway when it comes out

Super_Ludacris said:
But not before the films

Actually yes. He has had many different comics based on his exploits and the first was a comic strip in england which came out before Dr. No in 1962.

SUPERBENITEZ said:
Bond has had his own comic with Dark Horse I believe - so I think he qualifies for a thread.

George Bush has appeared in comics but that doesn't mean we get a Bush board.

H2H combat is a definate must but I'd rather have a style similar to Jack Bauers than Bourne's. I dont want to see Bond doing karate moves.

James"007"Bond said:
H2H combat is a definate must but I'd rather have a style similar to Jack Bauers than Bourne's. I dont want to see Bond doing karate moves.

Yeah. Not karate-looking stuff. More like the bare essentials of hand-to-hand combat. No fancy stuff, just straight to what brings pain.

the guy is from the SAS it will be disarment..and take him down quickly and hard.

Kevin Roegele said:
George Bush has appeared in comics but that doesn't mean we get a Bush board.

A 'Bush Board' - lol. Sorry, something else springs to mind when I imagine a Bush Board.

Sadly, no T&A allowed on the Hype.

icon12.gif

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
the guy is from the SAS it will be disarment..and take him down quickly and hard.

He was probably the guy who trained Ross Kemp.

SAS = Super Army Soldiers. :)

Super_Ludacris said:

james bond has immortality and is a time lord :D

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:

Exactly! Hence no karate stuff ala Bourne.

SUPERBENITEZ said:
He was probably the guy who trained Ross Kemp.

SAS = Super Army Soldiers. :)

SAS = Special Air Service

Commander James Bond is a naval rank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"