Jan. Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

first contest entry EVER for me!

psycontesthb8.jpg

here's a larger version if anyone is interested lol
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3830/psycontestty8.jpg

ComicChick comes out swinging! great entry!

Usualy my manips are a bit more intricate, but for some reason this simple easy to do idea just jumped out at me.

I borrowed your billboard JP, hope ya don't mind....if ya don't than this doesn't have to be an official entry and it can be just for fun.

billboard4.jpg

I still think Superheros' New Years resolutions would have been a better theme. Its something that can only be done in January.

This theme could be used anytime. :(

Love your entry Comic Chick:woot: Psylocke kicks @ss:up:

I still think Superheros' New Years resolutions would have been a better theme. Its something that can only be done in January.

This theme could be used anytime. :(

i'm a BIG fan of this theme. It lends itself to a range of interpretations... I tend to be down on 'Spiderman'-as-a-theme months, because if its title-specific you kinda have to be a fan to get the most out of the theme... For instance, I sat out of the 'Ghostrider' contest last feb. Likewise, i know people were donw on the month 'Heroes' was the theme.

In my opinion, if a theme is loose enough that it gives you room to come up with your own take on it using a range of characters and titles... its a good theme ANY AND ALL months.

... but, that's just my opinion. Having said that, TELL ME THIS THEME STINKS!....

wolverine_qvc.jpg

2186247536_6f6b968274.jpg

orbit.jpg

psycontesthb8.jpg

funny stuff, people!

Maybe it's perma-white, maybe it's maybelline.

Something I whipped up for fun-

question3.jpg

Who needs photoshop when you've got markers and MS Paint? :cmad: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back