Jason Lee in Iron Man 3?

Does is crazy religion allow him to do that movie?

For a second I was thinking of Jason Scott Lee...first thought in my head..Mandarin.

Last edited:
Well, whether I buy this as legit or not it does make me ponder. He's got a distinctive voice and that's a must for a character like Ghost since otherwise you ideally never get to see what he looks like under the mask & cowl. So that's the first thought that comes to mind for me.

Yea, I was thinking Ghost. Could be an inspired casting choice. I do like Jason Lee.

Makes me wonder if they'd have the cajones to not show his face through the whole movie and preserve his mystery....like he's supposed to be portrayed.

Although he's not physically fit for the role, his personality could be a damn interesting take on Wonder Man.

Well, whether I buy this as legit or not it does make me ponder. He's got a distinctive voice and that's a must for a character like Ghost since otherwise you ideally never get to see what he looks like under the mask & cowl. So that's the first thought that comes to mind for me.

I could see that. Or even Spymaster, if this is actually true.

Anything new about this rumor or was that just the typical Internet BS?

Banky in Iron Man 3? I wonder if he's going to encounter that kid who insists he's a tracer.. That would be a great recurring joke in all his films..

or have him freaking out about that damn kid on the escalator. but in all seriousness, i would love it if he did get the role. jason lee's awesome.

Just imagine RDJ and Lee having a conversation...
That alone would put my ass in the seat. I'd watch that for 2 hours. They wouldn't even need a plot.

I'd think he'd be an interesting choice to cameo as Hank Pym. Jason Lee, Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo all sitting around together, talking about science.

I wouldn't believe Marvel Cinematic Universe Facebook page. It's ran by a bunch of kids.

Jason Lee as Hank Pym is a really cool casting choice. Shame it'll never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"