Bradley Cooper, Joel Edgerton and Lee Pace in an upcoming Marvel Studios film?

I don't think Ant-Man was ever going to be a pure comedy. Edgar Wright said repeatedly that it was more of an action flick with comedic elements, which sounds similar to the first Iron Man movie. It would've had more of a spy feel to it, but certainly wouldn't have been a spoof and certainly not comedy of the Green Hornet kind.

True, and I like your casting for both Pym and Lang. But Cornish's original script made the age difference a *lot* wider --- Pym was supposed to be the Ant-Man of the 1960s. He'd be an old man by now, well into his 60s or older.

Another thing to take into consideration is that if Marvel is already auditioning for roles, this is most likely for a film that's going to start shooting next year (or even later this year)...i.e., a film with a 2013 release date. Which could well mean that they're casting for somebody for IM3 and/or Thor 2. Just sayin'.

Agreed, they could easily be villains in new movies for old characters.

Even more so maybe there are 2 or 3 roles being auditioned for

Like maybe Pace is Reed Richards and Cooper is Ant-Man

Edgerton seems like he'd make a solid bad guy

besides bradley cooper, I am unfamiliar with these gentlemen. What have they been in?

Check out
-Lee Pace in Pushing Daisies (TV), and Soldier's Girl, also good in Wonderfalls (TV)
-Joel Edgerton in The Hard Word (Aus), Kinky Boots (UK, Also starring the always good Chiwetel Ejiofor in what is arguable his breakout role), The Square (Aus), Animal Kingdom (Aus).
He was also uncle Owen in the Star Wars Prequel trilogy

Check out Lee Pace in Tarsem Singh's "THE FALL"

I'd prefer they never bring in Lang. Why bother? I'd much rather see Pym in any subsequent movies.

I would love to see Lee Pace as Hank Pym. He was awesome in The Fall and Infamous along side Daniel Craig.

I always enjoyed him in Pushing Daisies but his film work has really surprised me at what a good actor he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"