Jason Todd graphic novels

SKSpawn

Doctor of Undiagnosed Chaos
Reaction score
Hey people, I'm currently in the process of perfecting my own personal collection of Batman graphic novels to build my own continuity, but have come against a bit of a problem.

I've checked http://www.thebatsquad.net/continuity/continuity1.html for most of the titles I need, but am struggling to find a graphic novel that depicts Jason Todd's origin, or at least nicely summarises his issues as Robin- basically, a graphic novel to fill in the gap between Nightwing: Year One (lucky for me, this is super expensive and rare, just like Emerald Twilight/New Dawn, making buying it a real chore :csad:) and A Death in the Family. Batman: Red Hood - The Lost Days looks like it might provide some insight into Jason's resurrection, but any suggestions for a title to clog this gap would be appreciated (also, any suggestions as to where I could get a copy of Nightwing: Year One and/or Emerald Twilight/New Dawn for less than £60/$70 would be very appreciated).

hey mate... I dont think there has been a TPB of the Batman issues that dealt with the early appearances and origins of Jason Todd. Not that I'm aware of and I've got a whole shelf of Bat-crap. I think, frankly, it's because Jason Todd was hated by so many people that DC figured there wouldn't be any sales interest for it.

Last edited:
Batman: The Cult is the only one so far I know of that features the post-crisis, pre-"Death In The Family" Jason Todd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"