Transformers Jazz Lounge-Where the Posters Roll out!

"We've been ratted out boys"

art013.jpg

You crazy peops still postin? Hehe. Sup peops?

Sienna Miller as the Baroness in G.I. Joe. Wow...terrible.

Hmm...I can see it. Picture the raven black hair and glasses on her...and it could work.

Hawt.

Man people do love these TF movie toys! They are selling like crazy, Leader Prime is always gone, and 08 BB is a very rare sight.

I'm hoping wifey got me an ultimate BB for Christmas. If not I'll DIVORCE HER!! :cmad:

Still thinking about getting MP Starscream.

I still need to get the MP Megatron. Has any word been released on a new MP yet?

Not as far as I know, I have had a look at a few various sites but nothing. Praying for a MP Shockwave or Jetfire.

MP Optimus Prime movie version.

It would be insanity in metal and plastic form.

Im really trying to hold back on buying the movie toys, specially after seeing this:

premiums.jpg

Quote:
Barricade - New 9-1-1 logo, windshield tint gradient... what else? Doesn't look too extreme.
Ironhide - Lots of new paint. Roof stripes, Autobot hood, cannons, all over. Plus the windshield tint.
Jazz - He should've looked like that in the first place. So nice and shiny. I already bought the first release and the G1 version, so I'm good.
Starscream - Looks a lot less dark than the first pix of Deep Space Starscream, but still nice and shiny.
Megatron - Oh, this'll make some people happy. So shiny, no pink and blue. Is that a new head?
Prime - Sword! And new apps in robot mode, can't tell much else as far as paint, I don't own one. Is that a new head?

And the missing Bumblebee and Blackout... shiny? Stealth Bumblebee mask-head? Who knows?

Yeah that Megs looks way better then the original version.

So I watched TF's again last night, accept I watched it in HD and I was completely stoned . I picked up on so much more, just little things like easter eggs and some cool back ground shots. One shot I had never noticed that I thought was cool was when Ironhide and Ratchet was helping Sam get to the building Ironhide picks up a car and uses it as a shield to block fire from Blackout, he gets knocked on his arse and Blackout transforms and flies past him.

Lol, I can't stop thinking about how Jazz introduced himself in the movie. That was the most badass introduction in a movie this year.

Hoping wifey will get me another Masterpiece Megatron before they discontinue that figure as well. I'm glad I have 2 Optimus's and Starscreams...worth nice money now. :up:

I have a feeling shortly after the Strike is over we will start getting some more action on the TF2 front, with a bit of luck we will get a spoilers forum and we can start it all over again :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"