No Way Home Across The Spider-Lounge

Scarlet Spider

Superhero
Reaction score
With the new forum officially up and running, I figured I start a lounge, where we could hang out.

All off topic discussion is welcome.

Get to it Spidey fans!

:susd:

It’s weird seeing Borat on Disney+.

I'd be surprised if that unseen Spider-Man 3 footage ever saw the light of day.

Could this make Spider-Man 3 better, or just needlessly longer and drag?

But if other directors deserve their overdue slice of cake, then clearly Sam Raimi is no exception.

I don't need a new cut, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of this cut content. We've already seen buts and pieces of other stuff like a comic accurate black suit. I wouldn't mind more.

Last edited:

AdmirableActiveGuppy-small.gif

The question now is, who is he cameo-ing as? :hmm

I'd like to see him as either an alternate reality Mysterio, Hammerhead or (probably least likely) Ash Williams. Frankly even if he were playing anyone else I'd love Raimi in Multiverse of Madness to stick in a clip from Evil Dead 2 in the background of a scene with Strange viewing portals to multiple dimensions.

How reliable is Collider as a source? Because they're the ones who announced the supposed involvement of Maguire, Garfield, Dunst, and Stone.

Half and half, I think? THR nor Variety shared their 'announcement' so I'm going to call bullcrap on that.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier has large shoes to fill. Just saying.

It feels like a spiritual successor to Winter Soldier which I'm completely on board with it given that it's one of my favorite MCU films.

It feels like a spiritual successor to Winter Soldier which I'm completely on board with it given that it's one of my favorite MCU films.

I meant that it has a hell of a job having to follow up WandaVision lol

Well, one is a mystery with a horror sci-fi element, while the other is just an action political thriller. They still revolve around superheroes, but other than that, they're not bound to the same genres.

I'd like to see Doctor Strange driving Sam Raimi's oldsmobile through different horrifying dimensions, I don't know why they'd have it but it's gotta show up somewhere too lol.

The Oldsmobile Delta 88 has been a staple in all of Raimi's films (as has Bruce Cambell). I'm sure it'll be featured somewhere in Doctor Strange 2.

Random question: Why does Peter smell like garbage when he comes home from the ferry in Homecoming?

Uh, I haven't watched Homecoming in a long while, so heck if I know lol

I enjoyed it for the most part bar some issues. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"