Jessica Jones Jessica Jones Costume and Civilain Look thread

coluanprime

Sidekick
Reaction score
What do you want Jess' look to be?
For Jewel I hope they stick with the white and let her stick out some
3406846-jewel00101.jpg

(for flashbacks)

If they do some sort of triumphant return, I hope they keep the white and go for this:
jewel.jpg

When she's not in costume, I hope she dresses in clothes that are fairly drab, drapey, very un-sexy and dark to help convey the lack of self confidence she feels in herself. As the series progresses, I hope her outfits get a little more confident and sexy.

There's no way she'll look anything like the comic. Female costumes are always the hardest to bring to the screen. It will likely be closer to Bobbi's look maybe with a little white in it.

There's no way she'll look anything like the comic. Female costumes are always the hardest to bring to the screen. It will likely be closer to Bobbi's look maybe with a little white in it.

Zzzzz. Another generic SHIELD jumpsuit then which are indistinguishable from one another.

And if she can have a little white in it but be like Bobbi's uniform, then why can't Bobbi have a little white in it as well since that's what her costume does have.

I really hope Jessica has something more interesting. She shouldn't even be related to SHIELD so her outfit should look decidedly different.

Her comic book costume isn't particularly visually interesting either. It's just a white leotard/jumpsuit with a bit of blue trim. It's actually rather boring.

My guess is that she will have "never" had an outfit by the time the series premieres, and she'll just be using her powers while wearing a simple mask or trying not to be seen. I predict that there may be some easter egg scene where somebody drafts her an image of the comics costume and she berates them sarcastically.

It also seems a little retro. Like very 80s or maybe later which I always thought played into the idea that she USED to be a superhero. I don't think that would work as good in this live action project

Zzzzz. Another generic SHIELD jumpsuit then which are indistinguishable from one another.

And if she can have a little white in it but be like Bobbi's uniform, then why can't Bobbi have a little white in it as well since that's what her costume does have.

I really hope Jessica has something more interesting. She shouldn't even be related to SHIELD so her outfit should look decidedly different.
I completely agree with you. I've always thought that although Jess' costume was simple, that it was stronger for it. I was sad that they used such a great design on someone who never wore it.

G'day,

Take a woman's jumpsuit like below:

prod_1355829712

Give it a more tactical look and change the color. Add violet highlights. Add boots. done. She can wear a jacket if its cold.

or modify:

Jumpsuits-Women.jpg

Ralph

I completely agree with you. I've always thought that although Jess' costume was simple, that it was stronger for it. I was sad that they used such a great design on someone who never wore it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"