JFK Murder Mystery??

JFK suicided himself.

Either that or it was the worst case of syphilis

I agree that JFK was assissnated.I also belive the US Government had something to do with the murder,how it was investigated,and how the case was treated.

ShadowBoxing said:
Hahaha, if you could just get a lizard head that looks like the rest of the picture that'd be awesome. I'll look for one. :up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahaha, if you could just get a lizard head that looks like the rest of the picture that'd be awesome. I'll look for one. :up:
My photo-editing software was not working...but if someone else wants to make the pic B&W be my guest.

LizardshotLincoln605x449.jpg

The f***ing truth revealed!!! :eek:

Corinthian™ said:
JFK suicided himself.

Either that or it was the worst case of syphilis

I think it was teh Syphillis. Marilyn Monroe was unclean! Unclean, I tell you! :eek:

jag

The syphillis blew his brains out.Thats why they offed her.

if you can find it, i highly reccomend checking out the documentary THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY. its a crazy in depth documentary, like 5 or 6 dvd discs....but its absolutely incredible!! i think the DVD is out of print, but you can find it around, they got it on netflix.

Corinthian™ said:
woundframes.jpg

see the orange stuff? That's syphilis
Goddamn his head just burst open....I have seen the autopsy photos (or some such close up of the injuries)

That it did!.. Damn. I'm wearing my raint coat next time I go out and dig up Marilyn Monroe and bang her till she says stop! But it might be too late already! OH NOES!

Batty for Bats! said:
That it did!.. Damn. I'm wearing my raint coat next time I go out and dig up Marilyn Monroe and bang her till she says stop! But it might be too late already! OH NOES!
headpop.gif

"if you can find it, i highly reccomend checking out the documentary THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY. its a crazy in depth documentary, like 5 or 6 dvd discs....but its absolutely incredible!! i think the DVD is out of print, but you can find it around, they got it on netflix."

WOW..I would like to see that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"