Man Cleared of NYC Murder After 25 Years in Prison

This was the 1980's police in NY...Anyone see the documentary, the Central Park 5?

The NYC police arrested 5 young black kids of rape just because they were in the park when a white woman was raped. The kids never committed the crime and were all sent to jail for years and then released later after the guy who did the crime acknowledged he did it.

Would he not have had a ticket for Disney World which would have confirmed the date?

Tell us how you really feel.

Well in Seattle I notice how kids are kids they don't have there headphones in and hoodies up like a form of protection like in NY
Kids in seattle have fun.

People on the west coast look for whats best for them and there family. East coasters do what there told like tools and are soo against people who come to them with health concious information or any info because the people buy into everything on The TV.

east coasters are angry and misserble people. So they take it out on the everyman when theyre just takin it out on themselves there own people. Dumb as hammered dog crap.

And you know what Ill take a coast that plays old school NIN over BS Dance Music in NY HORRRRIBLE EEEAT IT

Last edited:
People on both coasts have an overly inflated sense of how much they and their cities matter.

Well in Seattle I notice how kids are kids they don't have there headphones in and hoodies up like a form of protection like in NY
Kids in seattle have fun.

People on the west coast look for whats best for them and there family. East coasters do what there told like tools and are soo against people who come to them with health concious information or any info because the people buy into everything on The TV.

east coasters are angry and misserble people. So they take it out on the everyman when theyre just takin it out on themselves there own people. Dumb as hammered dog crap.

And you know what Ill take a coast that plays old school NIN over BS Dance Music in NY HORRRRIBLE EEEAT IT

Is this trolling? I feel like this is trolling.

Also, *their, *their, *they're, *their

People on both coasts have an overly inflated sense of how much they and their cities matter.

Not really i live in three cities CA NY And SEA
Grew up in NY 4 years CA 1year SEA

I live bicoastal so I get to see how forwards and backwards people live.

Last edited:
I just have to come out and say it.... It is quite obvious that the people making blanket statements about the city of New York and it's residents have zero clue what the hell they are talking about and are using the most specious of reasoning when they do. Your judgments would seem to have no basis in reality what so ever.

This particular case was a gross miscarriage of Justice in the fullest sense. Yes, there are still problems with racial bias in NYC. And I am sure there are cases from the past of a similar nature that have as yet seen the light of day.This is the case with the country in general though and has little or nothing to do with "hoodies" or what ever the hell some are on about. As a Hispanic resident I am well aware of the problems things such as stop and frisk cause. I am also aware that many in this city were fighting against such policies and because of their efforts said policy was changed. You'll forgive my churlishness but residents of NYC pay their taxes, send their sons and daughters off to fight in this countries armed forces, and are as patriotic as people from any other parts of this country, AND we are a number one target for the enemies of this nation on top of all that. So, please, get off the high horse people and join the rest of us New York City residents, cuz guess what? We're just like you all. The majority of us are working class, not rich, not members of the elite and we have the same hopes and dreams the rest of the country has.

He says all he wants is a formal apology.

I doubt he actually gets one.

I was planning on going to New York this year, do they arrest Asians too?

You've never heard of NYC's Chinatown? If you're Chinese they got your back man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"