Jim Parrack is Jonny Jonny Frost!

he definitely looks like Hawkman

That said, IF he is a costumed character then I am guessing that we'll see an official picture released before he appears on set, seeing as that's the reason we got the Squad pics by Enos. Better the first reveal is a slick photo than a blurry spy picture

I hope we get some news, official or ninja'd about him soon! Really curious.

I hope we get some news, official or ninja'd about him soon! Really curious.

Same. With all the Military extras we are seeing I really hope he's not just some commando type. Put that mutha cusser in a costume Dave!

Wouldn't be funny if Parrack is Oliver Queen :funny: and we have 2 Green Arrows, but with Parrack's acting we may get the most comic Oliver

If he really is playing a more comic accurate Green Arrow, then I can't wait to see Stephen Amell's reaction.
tumblr_nmxactgY2Q1tlj9qlo2_500.gif

What if he's really just a random dude at Arkham or some politician or something.

He was at the reading with the principal cast. That makes me think his role is a major one.

Ah, yes, fair point. Hmmm ok then it is actually a bit more mysterious that he hasn't been announced in his role.

i'm not sure if i want johnny frost in the movie unless we're talking about a straight up adaptation of azzarello's joker . but...whatever.

Ya know... I aint sold on him being Frost... but I can't really discount it either.

Jonny Frost.. I've had a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around, it's interesting but a strange pick to adopt straight out of that novel, rather than simply create an 'inspired' character. And it would seem to indicate a greater presence of the Joker in this movie than we currently realize.
Though I guess it could also be related to a 'flashback' sequence allowing insight into the Joker. You know, when nothing quite fits, it must be a flashback. Lol.

I suppose if he were Jonny Frost it wouldn't be the first time a minor or secluded character from source material was used as some sort of supporting role in a broader arc or media portrayal.
Jonny Frost in the 'Joker' novel, in a lot of ways, was representative of the everyman transition to ambitious, devoted 'Joker follower'/thug.. he granted a rather deeply involved view of the Joker's character and appeal from this unique standpoint. And the more facets you see of the Joker, the more he gets to 'show off' through them and be known for what he really is.
They might want to play up the devotion, following, Joker 'celebrity' and legend aspect as has been suggested. With what we've seen so far, drawing that conclusion isn't a stretch.

So while it might be a smaller role for Parrack, it would be no less significant in the grand scheme of things.

I feel there is still a chance he could be Deathstroke.

Did you guys spot him in the leak? Any idea who he was?

Edit: Nevermind. I think that was June actually lol.

Edit again: Looks like he is in the trailer and seems to be an enforcer for the Joker.

Last edited:
Jonny Frost officially confirmed (Parrack)

mscoricalderonEeeee �� All #HappyCamper on my way to set again, going earlier than my #CallTime just to be there and watch my boy Jim Parrack playing #JonnyFrost do his Thang
#SuicideSquad

https://instagram.com/p/6Fu62NRBIw/?...mscoricalderon

Last edited:
It would be pretty cool to see them draw heavily from the Joker GN. I'm not too sure but Jonny Frost was exclusive to that book.

Cool, no pun. Let's change the thread title mods. Also... I am guessing Frost don't make it out of this alive. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"