John Krasinski and Emily Blunt find A Quiet Place

Eh. It better not try to recycle too much from your typical haunted house flick cause we gave The Conjuring and Insidious somewhat of a pass on this, but no more.

This looks really cool! I'm adding it to my watch schedule for next year!

Great teaser. Looks like It Comes At Night, but with an actual threat that may or may not be creature related. Either way I'm looking forward to this.

Looks great. Nice use of the Alien: Covenant soundtrack.

It looks good. And of course it's always interesting to see a real life husband and wife couple play off of each other onscreen. I wonder if that chemistry will translate well to the film itself?

This is going to run amok now that New Mutants is gone.

The trailer is great. I keep getting it Comes At Night vibes from it, so hopefully they're at least advertising this one properly.

I think they're saying that, with New Mutants out of the picture this should get some great box-office revenue. (That's how I interpreted it.)

I'm a sucker for creature-features. I think that's one aspect this film, for me, solely rides on. If the creatures look awesome/scary, I'm all in. For whatever reason, I picture them looking like Venom. haha

I think, if you freeze the trailer when the little girl is getting abducted, they tried blacking out the creature design. It's hard to tell but, they definitely appear to have a lanky appearance. (Again, could totally be my head just filling in the gaps.)

I'm excited to see this film. It looks great...both visually and in a narrative sense.

I think they're saying that, with New Mutants out of the picture this should get some great box-office revenue. (That's how I interpreted it.)
Yup. Probably should have worded it better.

Last edited:
[YT]P8Q6ma2sfJQ[/YT]

Still looks fantastic. Probably the last footage that I'll watch before release.

I am very very interested in this, looks really good.

Definitely one of my favorite spots of tonight. This movie looks so damn good.

I like how we still have no damn idea what the hell these things are.

I like the concept, so I will be giving this a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"