Joker 'JOKER: FOLIE À DEUX' (Phillips and Phoenix return for the sequel) General News & Discussion Thread

No green hair will take some getting used to, but they both look good!

Are we certain there’s no green there?

These are two beautiful photos!
The cinematography of the first movie was top notch, exactly what I like and the mood I'm getting here is quite promising once again.

Love the look of both of them. My biggest question is why they let him dress like that to go wherever he’s going?

I'm pretty sure that many scenes will be presented from Arther and Harley's point of view.
Not necessarily true to the reality of the film, but true to theirs.

Are we certain there’s no green there?
I can't see a hint of green at all.

Disappointing if that's the case. You really need the green hair to complete the Joker look. Otherwise it's just some *******. :funny:

Love the look of both of them. My biggest question is why they let him dress like that to go wherever he’s going?
Some Court appointed shrink probably said it could damage his 'mental health' if he wasn't allowed to! :funny:

Some Court appointed shrink probably said it could damage his 'mental health' if he wasn't allowed to! :funny:
Probably right there in the American Journal of Medicine, lol.

Maybe Arkham cut a deal with some studio to interview Arthur, with the instance he show up in full Joker garb?

Love the Retro Feel of Joaquin Phoenix Arthur Fleck and Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn Pictures Truly Feels like a Movie from the 80s or 90s i think The Joker Movies prove that Batman Rogues can be just as Popular as Batman himself Batman in my opinion has the best Rogues in Comic Book World and their Characters can be Reinvented in many ways i dont like the Theories that Arthur Fleck Joaquin Phoenix Joker is not The Joker but a Proto Joker a character that inspires the Real Joker nope Joaquin Phoenix Joker is The Joker in Todd Phillips World Joaquin Phoenix Joker will have a Version of Harley Quinn as a partner Arthur was a Failed Comedian, he met Bruce and Thomas Wayne, in the First Movie there is an explanation of why Arthur takes the name of The Joker Joaquin Won an Oscar for his interpretation of this Joker imagine Win an Oscar for a character that you not truly are thats why for me some Theories from Youtube are Dumb Joaquin is The Joker in these Movies World/Elseworld

Last edited:
Love the Retro Feel of Joaquin Phoenix Arthur Fleck and Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn Pictures Truly Feels like a Movie from the 80s or 90s i think The Joker Movies prove that Batman Rogues can be just as Popular as Batman himself Batman in my opinion has the best Rogues in Comic Book World and their Characters can be Reinvented in many ways i dont like the Theories that Arthur Fleck Joaquin Phoenix Joker is not The Joker but a Proto Joker a character that inspires the Real Joker nope Joaquin Phoenix Joker is The Joker in Todd Phillips World Joaquin Phoenix Joker will have a Version of Harley Quinn as a partner Arthur was a Failed Comedian, he met Bruce and Thomas Wayne, in the First Movie there is an explanation of why Arthur takes the name of The Joker Joaquin Won an Oscar for his interpretation of this Joker imagine Win an Oscar for a character that you not truly are thats why for me some Theories from Youtube are Dumb Joaquin is The Joker in these Movies World/Elseworld

A dot here and there wouldn't hurt.

I wonder if there will be a lot of Violence in this Movie i could see Harley killing People to complete her Transformation i could see the first 30 Minutes or 1 Hour of the Movie dealing with Arthur Escape from Arkham i would like them to adapt the Harleen Black Label Comic since that Story is very good to explain why a Psychologist Turn into Crime i could see this Movie being more a Harley Quinn Origin Story maybe the Movie will end with Joker and Harley finally Escaping and Ruling Gotham

I wonder if there will be a lot of Violence in this Movie i could see Harley killing People to complete her Transformation i could see the first 30 Minutes or 1 Hour of the Movie dealing with Arthur Escape from Arkham i would like them to adapt the Harleen Black Label Comic since that Story is very good to explain why a Psychologist Turn into Crime i could see this Movie being more a Harley Quinn Origin Story maybe the Movie will end with Joker and Harley finally Escaping and Ruling Gotham
Here, please feel free to use any of the following as you see fit (but please, please use them!) :cwink:
:
;
-
(
)
!
"
'
?

Hydra is keeping this thread alive with the lack of news. Can't say I don't respect that a bit. :hehe:

I forgot all about this movie happening, and now I’m excited again.

From 1 to 10, how far-fetched would it be for us to see the first official footage for this movie?

I hope it's soon, anyhow. :)

I don't think it's very likely, but SDCC could bring some surprises I guess.

What if this Movie makes the same Money as Joker 1 or more? since many People likes Harley Quinn with the other DC Movies Flopping if Folie a Deux do well in the Box Office i could see Warner let Todd Phillips to make a Third and Final Joker Movie i think if the Gunn DC Movies also Flops i believe Warner now will try to make more Elseworlds Movies with serious tone like Joker and The Batman

With Lady Gaga's involvement, I'm 100% sure this will make bank on that alone. Whether Todd Phillips will want to make a third Joker film, depending on how this movie ends, we have yet to see.

I dont think its a good idea to Kill Joker and Harley in this Movie when you are just introducing this New Version of Harley Quinn but who knows what will happen in this Movie and plus if you make Jokerverse Batman vs Joker Movie for the Third Movie im sure that will make many Money but well its a Elseworld anything can happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"