Joker Tattoo.

unfortunatly theres no room for twoface. its my only regret about the sleeve, i feel like such an idiot now, because i have a real big respect and love for two faces character, but i didnt have it untill after i had gotten the initial outline of the sleeve done. :(

I don't know should i be jealous or extremely jealous. =O Awesomeness incarnated.

unfortunatly theres no room for twoface. its my only regret about the sleeve, i feel like such an idiot now, because i have a real big respect and love for two faces character, but i didnt have it untill after i had gotten the initial outline of the sleeve done. :(

lol no worries. It's still amazing, saw it on Tommy's site

yea he saw the pics i posted last year of the outline and asked to put them on the blog. So i send him pics every time i get more work done on it.

I don't know should i be jealous or extremely jealous. =O Awesomeness incarnated.

thanks man, haha.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

your tat for all to see :) Man, that tat is just absolutely awesome

love it the more I see it

--dk7

On the note of TwoFace...

I didn't even notice he was missing...that's how awesome it is lol

So I wouldn't even worry about it

--dk7

I have to say that i like the art on The Penguin the best. I think he came out awesome. So did The Joker and Scarecrow.

Oh and on the Two-Face note, maybe you can fit in his coin? As a representation of Two-Face.

I also love the art for Penguin...

And the coin is a cool idea :)

--dk7

Yeah a coin would be awesome. Besides Two Face could potentially be a problem for you anyway, probably quite difficult to tattoo.

But massive kudos on how it turned out. LOVE the Joker.

"looooove that Joker...

That lucious tan, those ruby lips and hair colour SO NATURAL only your undertaker knows for sure"

haha:)

--dk7

Last edited:
Hahaha, awesome. i like the coin idea too, thats somthing i'll keep in mind.

Definitely... if you can maybe find a spot with either a coin flipping in the air (show off the scratched side) or maybe show the motion of the coin spinning.

you know what, i've been thinking about getting the scarred side of the coin as my hand tattoo actually. i know i want hand tattoos, and i've been thinking about how to have my right hand go with the bat-sleeve, and i think that may just be it.

Crusher, i love the catwoman in your tattoo! the whole thing is amazingly colourful and well done.

thanks, she 100% custom. i couldnt find a really good pic of her for reference so my artist did her from scratch.

Well guys I have about 150$ saved for my first tat and i def am getting something batman related.... i want it to be simple, i liked the idea of a batlogo shoulder blade to shoulder blade. but i kinda wanna incorporate the joker in it a little... any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"