Daredevil Jon Bernthal IS Frank Castle / The Punisher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Detroit is so far gone, his war on crime wouldn't amount to much there.

Chicago would work because it's almost like a real world Gotham at this point. It's still got some quite nice areas but also some pretty bad areas as well.

But isn't that like most cities? Washington DC is like that. London is like that too.

Los Angeles seems more like a place for the Punisher to go than Chicago.

send Frank to L.A you might as well bring him to Miami every so often...either way, I'm all for him traveling to different cities if not New York/Chicago/Detroit seem cool to me.

No talk about these?

12733963_571258643030980_9018065737243875443_n.jpg

Are they legit? If so, looks like we have a skull confirmation.

I think there's still plenty of places in NY for him to frequent rather than moving city. The thing is that he doesn't really need to move city but move time period to the 1970s.

In the Death Wish film franchise, Charles Bronson's vigilante character kept moving city from each film. At the end of the first film he was ordered to leave NY. Maybe that's what will happen with the Punisher, which should borrow some elements from Death Wish anyway.

No talk about these?

12733963_571258643030980_9018065737243875443_n.jpg

Are they legit? If so, looks like we have a skull confirmation.

we were talking about them in the General Discussion thread...I'm betting on the skull being the 04 one again...dont know why.

But isn't that like most cities? Washington DC is like that. London is like that too.

Los Angeles seems more like a place for the Punisher to go than Chicago.

The thing with Chicago is that its bad areas are more like actual war zones than Los Angeles or certainly London. Chicago's got a crazy gang problem.

I don't know if I see LA? It feels too sunny and warm. I see Punisher more in the dark and cold.

Are we sure it's a skull on his T-shirt and not just bird poo that he's hiding with his leather jacket?

The things with Chicago is that its bad area are more like actual war zones than Los Angeles or certainly London.

I don't know if I see LA? It feels too sunny and warm. I see Punisher more in the dark and cold.

Chicago isn't really dark and cold in the summer. And some parts of Washington DC on the outskirts seem a bit like a war zone too.

Just think Chicago would be the best of both world's if they want to keep the gritty urban feel of the NY based Defenders but in a different locale.

If they really want to distinguish the Punisher series from the others than a quite different place like LA could make sense.

I'll add I also really disliked the Tampa Bay Florida setting of Jane's Punisher.

Just think Chicago would be the best of both world's if they want to keep the gritty urban feel of the NY based Defenders but in a different locale.

If they really want to distinguish the Punisher series from the others than a quite different place like LA could make sense.

I'll add I also really disliked the Tampa Bay Florida setting of Jane's Punisher.

Angel took place in LA. That city was always portrayed as very dark and scary and full of sinister goings on.

The city as shown here in this opening credits (I can't find a regular one) could easily be a setting for the Punisher:

[YT]gHSFV5IkM5c[/YT]

This is probably my most anticipated aspect of season two.

I have a hunch Bernthal will join D'Onofrio and Tennant as the MCU's best villains.

Those recent photos could be fakes. Bernthal's hair is wrong and that body looks like Thomas Jane's Punisher.

Those recent photos could be fakes. Bernthal's hair is wrong and that body looks like Thomas Jane's Punisher.

Ok. Find the original for either the body of Thomas Jane or the face of Jon Bernthal that they manipulated onto it. If these are manips, then the person that did them should be hired as they look way too professional for it.

Ok. Find the original for either the body of Thomas Jane or the face of Jon Bernthal that they manipulated onto it. If these are manips, then the person that did them should be hired as they look way too professional for it.

Dude, did you create these photos or something? Getting rather defensive here :whatever: Just pointing out that something looks off with the Punisher photo.

Dude, did you create these photos or something? Getting rather defensive here :whatever: Just pointing out that something looks off with the Punisher photo.

Nope. Just gets annoying hearing "Looks like a manip" when it looks too good, quality wise, to be one.

This is probably my most anticipated aspect of season two.

I have a hunch Bernthal will join D'Onofrio and Tennant as the MCU's best villains.

Fisk and Kilgrave murdered innocents, while Frank would do no such thing. Is he a morally grey anti-hero? Absolutely. But he's no villain.

Fisk and Kilgrave murdered innocents, while Frank would do no such thing. Is he a morally grey anti-hero? Absolutely. But he's no villain.

That is true. Elektra would be the one who would be closer to them and possibly kill an innocent target, if you go by the comics. Even though she also straddles that fine line of antihero/villain, she'll take almost anyone out if she's being paid to do it.

Man...they look legit. The only thing that could have me questioning it is the picture of Frank. But, I'm thinking it's got to be legit. And if it is, then I guess Season 2 might take place over the course of a couple months going by his hair.

Imma just say its legit until its proven otherwise

Man...they look legit. The only thing that could have me questioning it is the picture of Frank. But, I'm thinking it's got to be legit. And if it is, then I guess Season 2 might take place over the course of a couple months going by his hair.

Thinking the same thing.

His expression looks more confused than threatening. I'd to think they'd use a better pic of Jon.

Looks like he just saw something unerving. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"