Daredevil Jon Bernthal IS Frank Castle / The Punisher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They start filming Season 2 soon right? When do you think we'll get out first look at Jon as Punisher?
If they follow the schedule of the first season, season two should start filming next month. So we could get set pics maybe mid-July. The first time around though there weren't a ton of set pics. Maybe this time will be different since more people are interested than before the first season hit.

Marvel TV is killing it right now never would of thought of Bernthal but it's literally perfect casting season 2 can't get here quick enough

I have no idea who this guy is but he seems like a great choice based on his looks. Can anyone gimme some clips of his acting or something?

Marvel TV is killing it right now never would of thought of Bernthal but it's literally perfect casting season 2 can't get here quick enough

This. Although I would like some of the Netflix actors to start showing up in the movies. They can't just be kept in a little pocket of the cinematic universe where they won't get widespread exposure. Cox, D'Onofrio and Bernthal seem too good to be kept secret.

This. Although I would like some of the Netflix actors to start showing up in the movies. They can't just be kept in a little pocket of the cinematic universe where they won't get widespread exposure. Cox, D'Onofrio and Bernthal seem too good to be kept secret.

Well it's not really a secret this had been a very successful show.

I for one like the sort of bottled universe the show finds itself in, it's part of the MCU but it operates in its own world with its own styles and rules.

I'd have a hard time seeing someone like Fisk interacting with the Avengers tbh.

Either way I'd like to see the MCU influences limited on the actual show.

Well it's not really a secret this had been a very successful show.

I for one like the sort of bottled universe the show finds itself in, it's part of the MCU but it operates in its own world with its own styles and rules.

I'd have a hard time seeing someone like Fisk interacting with the Avengers tbh.

Either way I'd like to see the MCU influences limited on the actual show.

Well the shows can be more self contained, but I'd like them to appear in the movies too, with DD, Kingpin and Punisher showing up in a Spider-Man movie where they would be entirely appropriate.

These are all higher calibre actors than those on Agents of SHIELD as well, so they can easily cross over to movies.

You'd have to be blind(;)) not to see a total Frank Castle vibe to this guy! Awesome choice! He's got the physical bada$$-ery required to follow after Ray Stevenson(only know with better direction)!

And Jon is an awesome actor. His work in Fury, Wolf of Wall Street, amd Snitch showed so much magnetism and versatility. He is perfect.

Not that I care that much but I wonder if they will play down Frank's Italian heritage. Bernthal is a good actor but he doesn't look Italian at all.

Wut? :huh:

He easily passes for Italian.

I just woke up to this lol. Great casting

I hope he doesn't upstage Cox though.

sjKqqHT.png

What kind of costume would you like this Punisher to have?

Jane went with the basic Black Jacket and Punisher T

The-Punisher-Thomas-Jane.jpg

Ray went with the more armored look

uploads_81266b5d-8b99-4ab9-93b4-a242240b0dc9-punish.jpg

*dies*

Excellence.

The armor probably makes more sense, but if he's that good he may not need it.

As long as he's got a black outfit, with the white skull on his chest, and guns in his hands, I'm good.

Amazing casting again by Marvel. I can't wait for that first encounter with DD after he kills a criminal.

I don't really want the armoured look with such a subtle skull like Stevenson had. He should have several looks, all with the skull painted on though. That way it can keep everyone happy.

Looking at Jane, I don't think he looks mean enough now compared to Bernthal. He certainly doesn't look Italian enough that's for sure. He's almost like an alternate version of Christopher Lambert, even though there can only be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"