• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Josh Gad to go on a Three Hour Tour of Gilligan's Island

Jesus Christ :funny:

Not that it can't be good, but I prefer these things just done straight without being deconstructive of it. Sounds like the sensibility he carried into his Scooby Doo scripts.

The reality is that a Gilligan's Island where they all slowly become murderous cannibals is way more realistic than them being stranded on the island having wacky adventures for almost 100 episodes like on the show. :o

First Rob Zombie and the Munsters, now here comes Gunn, Gunn’ing up Gilligan’s Isle. Is anything sacred anymore?

The reality is that a Gilligan's Island where they all slowly become murderous cannibals is way more realistic than them being stranded on the island having wacky adventures for almost 100 episodes like on the show. :o

You a damn lie.

Mary Ann made too many coconut cream pies for it to ever get that bad.
A8894F55-25B0-4735-8161-CB7CB8228A06.gif

You a damn lie.

Mary Ann made too many coconut cream pies for it to ever get that bad.
View attachment 49768
To paraphrase Thanos, Gilligan's Island is finite. Its resources, finite. If left unchecked, life would cease to exist. They'd have run out of coconuts eventually. The Professor would have known this. He'd have let Mary Ann and Ginger live and killed the others.

Sorry, James Gunn just hacked my profile. What'd I miss? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"