Jsa

I wondered why Alan was missing an eye, too. Not that it really matters. He can make himself a construct eye.

comic bloc is not as good as the hype. the only cool thing about it is all the artist are there and kurt busiek answers your questions, as long they're not spoiler questions

I quite like comicbloc and the forums, you more DC conversation than you do here.

But SHH still rocks.

Pretty much any of the creators will answer your questions over there, Busiek even going out of his way to try and answer every question.

You have Geoff Johns, Greg Rucka, and Kurt Buesiek there. Even Ethan Van Sciver, Mark Andreyko (Spelling?), and Alan Heinberg are reguilars there.

Mark Waid... Ken Lashley (New Flash artist), Ron Marz, Gail Simone, Leonard Kirk, Rags Morales, Don Kramer, Howard Porter, Jamal Igle (Firestorm), Mike McKone, Stuart Moore (Firestorm), Tony Daniel, Cully Hamner, Barry Kitson, Ed Brubaker, Keith Champagne, Phil Hester, and Simone Bianchi... :p

Whatever. We got Dan Slott, and he's funnier than all of them put together. :p

Especially since all of them put together would result in a monstrous, fleshy composite creature. :eek:

I find your title, avatar, and location to be hilarious Corp. :up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Whatever. We got Dan Slott, and he's funnier than all of them put together. :p

Especially since all of them put together would result in a monstrous, fleshy composite creature. :eek:
Speaking of which, Kurt Busiek HATES composite Superman :o

in the past year i grew very found of the JSA and geoff run from issue 68 onwards has been brillaint. the whole degathon time travel arc was great.

You know... shouldn't Alan Scott only loose an eye if he wants to loose and eye?

Him being made up of Green Flame.

i dont know what you guys are talking a missing eye, in jsa 84 he has both eyes

ohhh, alrighty, i dont read any of the classifieds. are'nt they out of continuity?

no.

they just can be from different periods of time.

This one's hopping all through time because it stars the immortal Vandal Savage. :)

As for Alan's eye, it seems he creates a construct eye that works just fine when he's in costume, so I'd guess the answer is yes, he only loses the eye if he wants to lose it since his body is actually a shell of Starheart energy. BUT Alan himself has tried to reject that idea of himself because it makes him feel less than human. He even let his body age back to his 50s, closer to his true age, rather than his 30s, which his body had been at since he switched to the Sentinel name. So it's likely that his subconscious desire to remain as human as possible is manifesting itself in the form of a wound that would take a normal person's eye away actually taking his eye away, too. GLs' subconsciouses seem to be their worst enemies at times. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"