Jsa

Harlekin

Business
Reaction score
****ing 'ell. When I first read the July solicits I figured they were just talking about the end of the arc, but when I went over to the DC Comics messageboards everybody was talking about a relaunch, and I reread the solicit. It really seems like JSA is ending.

And that really pisses me off. :(

yeah doesnt seem like there is much of a reason to pull the plug... I always though JSA had a really big fanbase.

Someone suggested that JSA would be relaunched as Justice Society of America, to complement the new Justice League of America series. I wouldn't mind that. I like how they've had matching titles for so long. In fact, I honestly wouldn't mind anything so long as Jay Garrick, Wildcat, and the new Dr. Mid-Nite are still involved with the JSA somehow. I wouldn't even mind if Alan and Mr. Terrific left, since I can see them in Checkmate now. Now seems like a pretty good time for reinvention in the DCU's teams.

JSA is ending?

But it can't!

It was my first comic, I love it more than anything.....they can't do this!

Make them stop! We have to protest! Picket outside their offices!

:(

I would prefer it if JSA got retitled as Justice Society of America starring:

Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
the Flash (Jay Garrick)
Wildcat (Ted Grant)
Wonder Woman (Hippolyta)
Power Girl (considering that Infinity Inc is gone, and has no chance of returning let the surviving Infinity Inc. members join the Justice Society)
Obsidian
Hourman (Rick Tyler)
Sand
Hawkman (if Carter Hall is alive)
Atom Smasher (if he ever gets out of prison)
S.T.R.I.P.E.

My ideal line-up would be:

Alan Scott
Jay Garrick
Wildcat
Hawkman (Carter Hall)
Mr. Terrific (Michael Holt)
Dr. Mid-Nite (Pieter Cross)
Stargirl
Jakeem Thunder
Hourman (Tyler)
Power Girl

Well, I guess I wouldn't mind a Justice Society relaunch, but I'm not really into the whole relaunch-for-the-sake-of-relaunch thing. I'd have to think about my perfect roster though.

Harlekin said:
Well, I guess I wouldn't mind a Justice Society relaunch, but I'm not really into the whole relaunch-for-the-sake-of-relaunch thing. I'd have to think about my perfect roster though.

I'd rather have a retitling than a relaunch

I think it's pretty sure that JSA will come back as Justice Society of America.

Didn't Johns confirm that he was coming back to the title not long ago?

They probably chose to cancel/relaunch it because there will be some big changes and also to give Johns some breathing room to get back on track with his other titles after IC.

hippie_hunter said:
Yeah, same here, and it is what I hope they'll actually do.

*Tries hard not to punch Corpy's and HH's lights out*

You forgot someone. :o

hippie_hunter said:

Indeed. :up:

twylight said:
*Tries hard not to punch Corpy's and HH's lights out*

You forgot someone. :o
Who :(

Stargirl, Mr. Terrific, Hawkgirl, Dr. Mid-Nite, Jakeem Thunder? I'd rather have the Justice Society stick to the Golden Age/Infinity Inc. members.

She's talking about Black Canary. I much prefer Black Canary on the Birds of Prey or the Justice League, though. She's much more from the League's era and just fits better with them. She can interact with the JSA, but I wouldn't want her on there full-time.

TheCorpulent1 said:
She's talking about Black Canary. I much prefer Black Canary on the Birds of Prey or the Justice League, though. She's much more from the League's era and just fits better with them. She can interact with the JSA, but I wouldn't want her on there full-time.

She just wants Black Canary everywhere :mad:

Black Canary = Wolverine

Every Team...Every Book.

Taking over DC Comics one title at a time. :up:

twylight said:
Black Canary = Wolverine

Every Team...Every Book.

Taking over DC Comics one title at a time. :up:

Haven't you noticed that comic readers are getting sick of Wolverine. Next we'll have Black Canary in her own solo book (which would be cool in my opinion), then in Justice League of America, then in JSA, then in the Outsiders, then in the Teen Titans, then in the Doom Patrol, then in the Metal Men, then the Omega Men, then the she'll become a Green Lantern and join the Green Lantern Corps, then the Shadowpact, and somehow she'll find a way to go into the future and join the Legion of Superheroes. Then finally she'll have numerous and pointless cameos in all of DC's comic books such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Manhunter, etc. Then after we've been exposed to enough Black Canary, DC will giver her another solo book.

hippie_hunter said:
Next we'll have Black Canary in her own solo book (which would be cool in my opinion), then in Justice League of America, then in JSA, then in the Outsiders, then in the Teen Titans, then in the Doom Patrol, then in the Metal Men, then the Omega Men, then the she'll become a Green Lantern and join the Green Lantern Corps, and somehow she'll find a way to go into the future and join the Legion of Superheroes. Then finally she'll have numerous and pointless cameos in all of DC's comic books such as Superman, Wonder Woman, Manhunter, etc. Then after we've been exposed to enough Black Canary, DC will giver her another solo book.

Make it so. :o :p ;)

Still.....I'd rather see some hot blonde in fish nets everywhere than some hairy canadian *****e bag.

What if the hairy Canadian *****ebag started wearing fishnets?

Hey, if wanting to see a pair of hairy man legs in fish net stockings makes me a **** then I guess I'm a **** then. :o Knees lookin like a beaver with a hair net.

As said by this archery guy on MTV, "The beaver is my favorite target"... i don't watch MTV tho, just that episode...

Anybody else wondering
What the hell happened to Alan's eye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"