Jude Law IS ????

I'm not happy about this since it's a way of getting rid of the Vell family in the MCU so Marvel won't have to introduce Phyla and can limit LGBT representation in the MCU as a means of releasing their films in Russia.

I'm not happy about this since it's a way of getting rid of the Vell family in the MCU so Marvel won't have to introduce Phyla and can limit LGBT representation in the MCU as a means of releasing their films in Russia.
How do you know that's going to happen? Just let things develop and see how they work out.

I'm still convinced Bening is playing Mar-Vell. "But she's playing the Supreme Intelligence!" Nope, she's playing the avatar of the Supreme Intelligence.

I don’t believe the Vell family are being ditched at all.

Love that Jude Law is in this film

Yeah he was great! I love that they didn’t make him a love interest

So who do you think
yon rogg saw when he saw the supreme intelligence? I reckon he saw the same person carol saw and they’ll reveal she was an ex love of his

I can imagine Yon Rogg will be back

Of course he will. Should be pretty fun too

I wouldn't mind him returning in the future, though I'd prefer not as a villain, per se. He's a burnout ex-soldier who hates how everything with Carol turned out, but doesn't have some fanatic grudge either. He just wants to never have to see or think about her again. He's not an enemy, but not an ally either, more of an obstacle or complication.

So who do you think
yon rogg saw when he saw the supreme intelligence? I reckon he saw the same person carol saw and they’ll reveal she was an ex love of his

I read somewhere (not sure if true though) that he
sees himself which is totally in character so I believe it.

I don't think that it was accidental that they didn't kill Yon Rogg.
There was no need to kill him.

Be interesting if they brought him back, though he is obviously no match for Carol now.

As I said in the Gemma Chan/Minn-erva thread, I felt Starforce should have been built up a bit more since they just kinda felt wasted and didn't have much depth. Yon-rogg's connection to Carol's abilities should have been more fleshed out. Luckily he's still alive and can come back in future sequels.

As I said in the Gemma Chan/Minn-erva thread, I felt Starforce should have been built up a bit more since they just kinda felt wasted and didn't have much depth. Yon-rogg's connection to Carol's abilities should have been more fleshed out. Luckily he's still alive and can come back in future sequels.

The "my blood" thing certainly raises a lot of questions.

I think the Kree society in general could have used a bit more fleshing out.

But then we'd have less time for the ****ing cat and Nick Fury acting goofy after getting his eye destroyed and we just HAD to have that material in the movie. :o

Jude was excellent. I hope whoever they cast as Nova will be at least as charismatic. I’m thinking Patrick Wilson/Nathan Fillion for Richard Ryder.

I don't care how badazz you are or think you are, if you lose an eye you'll go nutts, and you won't be saying "its just a scratch"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"