Sequels Genis and Phyla Casting Thread

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Since Mar-Vell lived and died in the MCU and Kree have a longer lifespan than humans, who should play these characters?

If they aren't in Captain Marvel 2, I'd be up for Phyla appearing in a Guardians sequel and Genis joining the Thunderbolts. It isn't like we don't already have Zemo, Bullseye, Blizzard, Mister Hyde, Ghost and Shocker already cast. Crossbones and Blackout are already dead but they were never the most important T-Bolts. Let's assume the following happens...

Joystick appears as a side villain in Spider-Man 3 with Scorpion as the big bad.
Captain Marvel fights Moonstone in the sequel. (And hopefully we'll also see Beetle/Mach)
The X-Men face off against the Juggernaut while Wolverine fights Mr. X. (Alternately, Doctor Strange, Hulk or Spider-Man may fight Juggernaut.)
The Defenders shows get new life on Hulu and Jessica Jones fights Songbird while Luke Cage defeats Atlas.
Fixer is the villain of one of the final two Agents of SHIELD seasons.
The new Warriors fight the Harrier.
Sony's spin-offs are declared to be part of the MCU and Spider-Woman fights Skien
Yelena is the mystery character who just got cast in Black Widow.
The Winter Soldier and Falcon series features the US Agent and Grand Director as characters and Grand Director Dies while US Agent is arrested.

That's a great lineup of T-Bolts coming which may all arrive within the next 3-5 years. We already HAVE a great lineup who are already cast minus the female members which is why I'm guessing Ghost's gender was changed for the MCU. Jolt doesn't need an introduction elsewhere and everyone listed above may appear in another film or TV show in the near future.

Hence why Captain Marvel 2 will hopefully bring in Genis-Vell. Thunderbolts is really possible now. Let's see this happen.

Genis vell would be fun to get Casper van dien in, I love starship troopers throwbacks.

Phylla vell, perfect place to get Sarah Paulson into the MCU finally

The nice thing about adapting Genis and Phyla to film is that they can skip all the test-tube baby weirdness from the comics and just go, "Mar-Vell? Yeah, she had kids. Oh look, they're grown now..."

Yeah even can go straight to them being adults after how Mar-Vell was set up in the first movie.

Even if they introduced genis is guardians of the galaxy volume 3 and phyla in captain marvel and then non stop smooching from then on in, that would be amazing

Phyla and Genis smooching, or...? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"