Just Picked Up Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty

Omega

Civilian
Reaction score
And before I play, is it good?
I didn't see a thread on this, so I guess discuss the game in general right here
:cool:

No. Its quite horrible infact. Poor AI, poor graphics, and after playing the likes of CoD4, Halo 3, Bioshock etc, its not worth playing.
I downloaded the demo off Market Place.....And reviews of the game seem to agree with me.

I was looking forward to the game as well......

But you never know....You might like it???

I think the question is, why did you buy a game you haven't looked into at all?

You have got to research games before buying them. I asked for Dead Rising for Christmas and my wife went out and bought it for me. I played it for 30 minutes and haven't touched it since.

You have got to research games before buying them. I asked for Dead Rising for Christmas and my wife went out and bought it for me. I played it for 30 minutes and haven't touched it since.

Then you're crazy with bad taste because Dead Rising was ****ing awesome and the reason I bought a 360.

So it sucks? I still haven't played it yet :[

Then you're crazy with bad taste because Dead Rising was ****ing awesome and the reason I bought a 360.

Thats a bit much. It was cool for about 30 minutes. If Capcom wants to do zombies, they need to stick to Resident Evil.

Thats a bit much. It was cool for about 30 minutes. If Capcom wants to do zombies, they need to stick to Resident Evil.

That's a really shallow view to take, and just cause they have zombies in both the games, doesnt make the games similar at all. Dead Rising is an incredible zombie action comedy game, and Resident Evil are great survival horror/action games (action starts with RE4)...but other than having zombies, they're nothing alike. And Dead Rising gets better and better as you keep playing and unlocking new abilities and clothing.

That's a really shallow view to take, and just cause they have zombies in both the games, doesnt make the games similar at all. Dead Rising is an incredible zombie action comedy game, and Resident Evil are great survival horror/action games (action starts with RE4)...but other than having zombies, they're nothing alike. And Dead Rising gets better and better as you keep playing and unlocking new abilities and clothing.

I didn't compare the two, all i said was that if Capcom wanted to use zombies, they need to stick to the RE series. There is nothing incredible about the game. Well except for the incredibly lame save and story structure. Its cool to run around the mall decapitating zombies, sure, but that gets old really quick. Its a solid game, but thats as far as it goes.

So sorry I couldn't get into it like you :whatever: . I just didn't think it was enough to keep me interested. I love the idea, but I want more from it. I may give it another chance once I am bored with CoD4.

So sorry I couldn't get into it like you :whatever: . I just didn't think it was enough to keep me interested. I love the idea, but I want more from it. I may give it another chance once I am bored with CoD4.

Your not the only one. I bought Dead Rising thinking it would hold me over for a couple of months. But i quickly got bored with it. Just something seriously lacking.

There is a Dead Rising demo and a Turning Point demo.Why are people just up and buying games when they can try before they buy?

Yeah, I never got into Dead Rising. I sold the game....Though I keep doubting myself. Maybe I never gave it a chance....

It sucked. I traded it in at Game Stop with Nascar 08, and bought Bioshock.

all who thinks this guy is crazy say I!

I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all who thinks this guy is crazy say I!

I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess you're one of the few.

Why is it whenever someone doesn't agree with another opinion, they are morons, crazy or idiots?

You liked Dead Rising. Good for you. I didn't.

There is a Dead Rising demo and a Turning Point demo.Why are people just up and buying games when they can try before they buy?

I should of did this with mlb 2k8. What a waste.

i rented it. reminds me of medal of honor, but i will beat it just for gamerpoints

Dloaded the demo...What a waste of a game...Why do they put garbage like this forward? Decent concept, amazingly horrible execution. And who dares to say Dead Rising sucks? That's an astonishing game. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"