BvS Justice League line-up? founding members that probably appear on BvS?

My turn:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
(well we know they'll be in there)

Cyborg (we know he'll be in there too)

Plus !
Green Lantern (Hal or John work for me)
Flash (Barry)

and either Martian Manhunter or Aquaman (but not both)

Possibly any more characters than that would be too many IMO.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Cyborg
Flash
Green Lantern

Exactly, we're basically getting conflicting information right now. If MM is in the lineup then they aren't going New-52, which opens up a lot of different potential JL lineup combinations. If they go New-52 then that's that.
Goyer was on record not too long ago absolutely trashing MM (albeit jokingly), so it's safe to say that character won't appear soon in these movies.

Maybe Terrio likes Martian Manhunter and thinks Goyer is an idiot.

According to Nikki Finke, Jeff Sneider, and Elmayimbe, this is our lineup

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Martian Manhunter vs Darkseid and Maxwell Lord
IF they can fit all those guys in that would be perfect for me.

And I don't think we'll see Hawkman at all as they'll likely go with Hawkgirl in a sequel to boost the female count and then not want to include Hawkman, at least not for a fair while.

Hopefully they reveal the cast and lineup at comic-con :D
Could you imagine seeing the full-cast at Comic-Con. Priceless!!!!
tumblr_m37gmxByRH1r9rjs4.gif

url

My preferred "founding lineup" would be as follows:

-Superman.
-Batman.
-Wonder Woman.
-Green Lantern.
-Flash.
-Either Black Canary or Zatanna (depending on what the plot is).

wouldn't mind seeing an Atlantis invasion like in the New52. Maybe thats how they could introduce Aquaman.

I think Snyder can make these visuals look amazing.
3we1-e1363954062272.jpg

^^would really love to see this.

splash-justiceleague2-17.jpg

fxaxqh.jpg

m93sap.jpg

Justice-League-15-16-17-Aquaman-Cross-Over-Throne-of-Atlantis-Arthur-is-King-Geoff-Johns-DC-Comics-Trinity-Comics-Review.jpg

that's what i mean when i say earth.

My preferred "founding lineup" would be as follows:

-Superman.
-Batman.
-Wonder Woman.
-Green Lantern.
-Flash.
-Either Black Canary or Zatanna (depending on what the plot is).

i think at the start the first 5 are perfect. they should use aquaman as an antagonist before he joins the league.

If Justice League follows BvS: DoJ without any other solo movies in-between, then my preferred line-up would be:

- Superman
- Batman
- Wonder Woman
- Green Lantern (preferably John Stewart)
- Flash (preferably Wally West)

I'd like to keep the team small, so that they all get a chance to shine in Justice League. Even though Cyborg has been cast for BvS, I'm not sure we'll see "Cyborg" as opposed to Victor Stone. Or "Justice League" may be, in part, Cyborg's origin story.

If they added anyone else, then I'd like to see:

- Martian Manhunter (maybe just a small appearance towards the end)
- Aquaman
- Mera (the League needs another female and introducing a "husband and wife" superhero team could be a good way to do it)
- Zatanna (again, because the League needs more females and it will help to introduce "magic" into the DC Universe)

2774864-rsz_dcu0_cvr_twitter.jpg

Who's the girl with the arrows, the guy in front and the purple girl on the right?
I'm not sure if the guy in blue is blue bettle. But I don't know for sure. the purple gir may be Raven.
I was refering on the big 7 on there.

ЯɘvlveR;29046391 said:
i think at the start the first 5 are perfect. they should use aquaman as an antagonist before he joins the league.

I really don't want WW to be the only female founding member. "We can only have one female on the team to start with." That cliché irritates the Hell out of me.

I'd like to see Hawkgirl as a second female founding member.

Why I put MM on the line-ups?
Because of this...
10456223_726834367384030_3532390167874162514_n.jpg

What about some fan-casting, based on that tweet?

For Martian Manhunter, Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock. He's just perfect for the role, just paint him green and give him some red contacts.

wb8o5u.jpg

As Maxwell Lord i nominate Michael Weatherly, he plays Anthony Dinozzo on NCIS.

mv2q1l.jpg

Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El
Batman/Bruce Wayne
Wonder Woman/Princess Diana of Themyscira
Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
Flash/Barry Allen
Aquaman/Arthur Curry/King Orin of Atlantis

Either
Cyborg/Victor Stone
Manhunter from Mars/J'onn J'onnz/John Jones

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Barry or Wally... either is fine)
Cyborg
Aquaman
GL Hal Jordan

vs.

Brainiac (part 1)
Max Lord and the OMACs (part 2)
Darkseid (Part 3)

One thing for sure...
If the momoa thing is real.
Aquaman or Hawkman.
But is likely that Aquaman is not a leaguer, you know he's the king of Atlantis, and he doesn't trust surface people, he only will be there if needed.
What if Darkseid has to do with a possible invasion of Atlantis, along with the Indian Ocean WE (brainwashing or using some atlanteans to start a war) and then he shows up.

If Cyborg only appeared as Vic Stone but not as a leaguer but a teen titan along with a Nightwing cameo that'll be great.
I doubt there are 8 leaguers but
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Cyborg
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Then I'd say the more plausible scenarios are...

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Cyborg
Martian Manhunter

with Aquaman as hero but not joining to the JL. only helps when needed.

or

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

If he joins the JL and Cyborg is a titan only and not a leaguer.

MM is almost on the league according to that agency, and if The Rock's role is this.... then... The Rock is MM.

Last edited:
Yeah, I could see Aquaman appearing like Quicksilver in X-Men: DOFP... as an ally who helps them out but not an official member.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash (Barry Allen)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter

I'm still not convinced Cyborg is part of the Justice League (at least not yet). They said Victor Stone is in BvS but that doesn't mean he will become Cyborg in the film, and I still feel Cyborg is more of a Titan than a Leaguer.

I hear you. But as much as I love MM, his powers are very similar to Supes, and in fact he's probably more powerful. Cyborg add both diversity in the racial makeup of JL and a new powerset.

Plus, I'm a big fan of bionics. Maybe because that sort of superpower is actually possible--eventually.

I hear you. But as much as I love MM, his powers are very similar to Supes, and in fact he's probably more powerful. Cyborg add both diversity in the racial makeup of JL and a new powerset.

Plus, I'm a big fan of bionics. Maybe because that sort of superpower is actually possible--eventually.
Beg to differ.
Do you really know this character? cause he has intangibility, shapeshifter, Martian vision( similar to heat vision) super strenght (not on Supes level but close) and telepathy.
How this guy is the same as superman? Is kind of silly compare every hero. Both had strenghts on their own and had different arsenal.

According to the reports Cyborg and MM are on this maybe Cyborg is a titan or is a leaguer but we'll know soon I think. The same thing with Aquaman. he can be an ally (due to his duty on Atlantis) but not a leaguer. Who knows?

Last edited:
Beg to differ.
Do you really know this character? cause he has intangibility, shapeshifter, Martian vision( similar to heat vision) super strenght (not on Supes level but close) and telepathy.
How this guy is the same as superman? Is kind of silly compare every hero. Both had strenghts on their own and had different arsenal. but

According to the reports Cyborg and MM are on this maybe Cyborg is a titan or is a leaguer but we'll know soon I think. The same thing with Aquaman. he can be an ally (due to his duty on Atlantis) but not a leaguer. Who knows?

My point was MM has many of Supes powers plus some others. This has been a consistent reason on tons of message boards as to why MM maybe shouldn't be included in JL roster at first. However, maybe they're introducing Cyborg to plant seeds for a Teen Titans movie. I'd be very psyched for that!

But right now, my preference is the nu52 JL lineup.

What a great time to be a DC fanboy. Almost an embarrassment of riches. :woot:

My point was MM has many of Supes powers plus some others. This has been a consistent reason on tons of message boards as to why MM maybe shouldn't be included in JL roster at first. However, maybe they're introducing Cyborg to plant seeds for a Teen Titans movie. I'd be very psyched for that!

But right now, my preference is the nu52 JL lineup.

What a great time to be a DC fanboy. Almost an embarrassment of riches. :woot:
Agree to disagree. but MM is pretty different from Superman in powers (maybe the aline thing is one of the things that people say) but I'm not sure if Cyborg is on this as a leaguer. We'll see that.

The lineup will mostly likely be this:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Cyborg
Flash (New 52-based Wally West; Barry is being used in the tv show, so Wally is likely for the film)
Green Lantern (Could be Hal or John at this point, depending on who The Rock is playing)
Martian Manhunter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"