Justice League to be a CGI/Motion Capture Film!?

wouldnt everything in the movie be mostly CGI anyways? there's almost no difference now-a-days. except for the actors, of course

I can work......and will be cheaper to make. no actor's salaries.

Yea all those special effects and whatnot so this is gonna be a pretty expensive movie.

Personally I don't see why the WB is rushing to try and get this movie made. I mean why don't they just do the individual movies first, get em' outta the way. Then see bout trying to get Bale, Routh, and the other actors who might be playing Flash, GL, WW, etc. together. Give them whatever they want money wise, a good script, decent director (only C Nolan for me). Then take it from there.

Anyways I'd like to know what you guys think:

Which JLA movie would make more money?

A Motion Capture/CGI JLA movie or a live-action one with Bale, Routh, and other big name stars? :huh:

Personally I don't see why the WB is rushing to try and get this movie made. I mean why don't they just do the individual movies first, get em' outta the way. Then see bout trying to get Bale, Routh, and the other actors who might be playing Flash, GL, WW, etc. together. Give them whatever they want money wise, a good script, decent director (only C Nolan for me). Then take it from there.

Anyways I'd like to know what you guys think:

Which JLA movie would make more money?

A Motion Capture/CGI JLA movie or a live-action one with Bale, Routh, and other big name stars? :huh:

Because they would have to pay the same amount of money, or a little less, on one solo movie fore each character when they can pay the fee one time and get all the characters introduced and see which ones are popular for their own solo series. That is why. It is a money thing. SR showed them that not even Superman was a guaranteed bankroll for them when it barely made what it cost to make and advertise WW. Movie studios, like any other business, need to answer to their investors.

Wasn't this mo-cap rumor debunked like two weeks ago?

cant we close this thread since it's gonna be live action?

Wasn't this mo-cap rumor debunked like two weeks ago?
Technically yes and no. It was debunked that Justice League was an all cgi movie, but they will have cgi in it, basically the OMAC's and a digital Supes and so forth, and for that, mocap would be used.

Technically yes and no. It was debunked that Justice League was an all cgi movie, but they will have cgi in it, basically the OMAC's and a digital Supes and so forth, and for that, mocap would be used.

Yeah, they're using mo-cap for some scenes (Atlantis was another rumored one), but the thing won't be Beowulf.

The other day I saw the trailer for Beowulf, so if JLA could look that cool, this is a great idea, well, I thought it sounded coool even before I saw the trailer for that, anyway, I think it'll be an awesome way to bring this comic to life, I can't wait to see Batman and Superman, I'm sure this way they'll be done the right way, instead of Singer's screwed up Superman, and Nolan's dull Batman.

I can't wait for JLA:The Movie!

Yeah, they're using mo-cap for some scenes (Atlantis was another rumored one), but the thing won't be Beowulf.
I hope not, I would have no interest in an all mocap J.L. film.

I hope not, I would have no interest in an all mocap J.L. film.
Ditto. I have ZERO interest in an entirely mo-cap film. None. I want to see living actors on screen - 100% the real deal - unless it's impossible for those beings to exist (ex: Davy Jones or Gollum.) I'm not interested in CGI composites of actors assembled in a computer and articulated like a toy. If you're going to do that, just animate the darn film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"