WB please use the original seven in the Justice League Movie?

Lane & Kent

Civilian
Reaction score
Warner Bros should use the original seven Justice League lineup of Superman, Batman Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal), The Flash (Barry), Martian Manhunter and Aquaman in the upcoming JL film. It's the most iconic version of the team. What do you guys think.

This is kinda like the put MM in the movie thread.

I think it's close enough already. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John), The Flash (Barry), and Aquaman.

If anything, I'd change Barry to Wally.

obviously you dont know your comics very well, the original seven dont include superman or wonder woman

obviously you dont know your comics very well, the original seven dont include superman or wonder woman

Indeed. I think the A-Lister roster would be a bit more accurate....But still. WB is including the most iconic heroes, pretty much.

The original 5 were Wonder Woman, Hal, Barry, Aquaman and J'onn. In the 'Year One' retcon Black Canary replaced Wonder Woman, but since then it has been changed back, I think. Superman and Batman joined pretty soon after those 5, but are considered by the team to be founding members, probably because of their stature among DC heroes. It's like Captain America in the Avengers. He's not one of the founding members, but he is considered to be one among the Marvel heroes.

:huh:

Okay, I'm confuzzled. Here's the first JLA comic:

BB28Splash-thumb.jpg

The characters were Aquaman, Batman, Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), John Jones (also referred to as J'onn J'onzz), Superman and Wonder Woman.
http://www.comictreadmill.com/CTMBlogarchives/2005/2005_Individual/2005_07/000859.php

What's all this about Superman and Wonder Woman not being a part of that group?

^Whoever said that doesn't know what they're talking about.

:huh:

Okay, I'm confuzzled. Here's the first JLA comic:

BB28Splash-thumb.jpg

QUOTE]

Yeah but there were two stories in The Brave & Bold (26 & 27?) and there was a lot of debate even then who else to add. Many Batman fans still object to him joining to this day.

Um, I'm confused too. LOL. But I think there ARE 2 stories, becuase I remember a totally diferrent cover with the League fighting Starro. And different members than those on that cover. I need to check this info, heh.

DC has changed the history of their characters so many times.

Where's the cover with Starro that inspired FF#1?

And isn't that the inside page, not the cover on that pic posted above?

:thing: :doom: :thing:

I agree, but maybe add Black Canary, Hawk Girl , or Zatanna so Wonder Woman isn't the only girl. I mean so Wonder Woman wouldn't be so focused on because she is the only female kinda like the cartoon.

Warner Bros should use the original seven Justice League lineup of Superman, Batman Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal), The Flash (Barry), Martian Manhunter and Aquaman in the upcoming JL film. It's the most iconic version of the team. What do you guys think.

I really think they are going to use john Stewart like they did in JL animated to show a slightly more multicultural cast (which is why i think the producers of JL animated did it).

First Justice League Issue:

BB%20%2028.jpg

According to the Ultimate guide to the JL, in this issue, Bats and Supes are revealed to be fellow members of the JLA, but they don't participate in the fight. Kind of like reserve members, I guess.

I think it's close enough already. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John), The Flash (Barry), and Aquaman.
If anything, I'd change Barry to Wally.
That not a bad roster, nut I would still perfer Hal and they need to put MM in there.
I agree, but maybe add Black Canary, Hawk Girl , or Zatanna so Wonder Woman isn't the only girl. I mean so Wonder Woman wouldn't be so focused on because she is the only female kinda like the cartoon.
I agree and if it were up to me I'd pick Zatanna.
I really think they are going to use john Stewart like they did in JL animated to show a slightly more multicultural cast (which is why i think the producers of JL animated did it).
agreed

That not a bad roster, nut I would still perfer Hal and they need to put MM in there.
Why? Hal Jordan has the personality of a dead trout.

Granted, John Stewart has the personality of a dread trout's ethnic friend, so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"