Justin Theroux as The Punisher.

iGiFF

Civilian
Reaction score
1043922_676927902323785_714822658_n.jpg

What do you think of Theroux (American Psycho, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Wanderlust) as Frank Castle/The Punisher. I think it's an awesome idea.

Can't really stand the guy. He seems to be a *****e even when he isn't playing one. Just a really cocky look to his face i don't like. Not RDJ arrogance just a pure dick.

He is Van Patten in everything. I only liked him in Mulholland Drive, Inland Empire and of course American Psycho.

Manu Bennet i think will make a good Frank Castle/Punisher. The guy is a beast and he is a good actor.

as long as he doesn't write the script, I'm okay with it. Apparantly he's a huge fan, so why not?

Honestly, I'd rather they got Tom Jane back for the role. I don't think it would really be big deal publicly, I mean, did war zone really leave that big of an impact that general audiences would cry foul?

Honestly, I'd rather they got Tom Jane back for the role. I don't think it would really be big deal publicly, I mean, did war zone really leave that big of an impact that general audiences would cry foul?

**** war zone. And Thomas Jane will always be my Punisher.

(that sounded kinky)

Can't really stand the guy. He seems to be a *****e even when he isn't playing one. Just a really cocky look to his face i don't like. Not RDJ arrogance just a pure dick.
Justin Theroux for Namor.

I think he would be better suited for Dr. Strange

A thread about this? Seriously?

He'd be perfect for Norman Osbourne actually, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"