KAD's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entry for the tiered tourney. I will touch this up in time. To much going on so this is it.
r2a.jpg
:awesome::awesome::awesome:

lol sorry KAD been busy in the Thor movie threads.
Lookin good Kad. Like how you have the background unfocussed

lol sorry KAD been busy in the Thor movie threads.
Lookin good Kad. Like how you have the background unfocussed

Thanks Vartha, I intend to refine fandral the irls and the background in time.

Some doodles I'm toying around with

Dragon Disected
002.JPG

Fall of the hero
004.JPG

Thanks Matt really like how that turned out.

Yes, mate, yes!! Loving these two. Old school. Especially the Dragon Dissected... what a great idea!

Dragon Disected
002.JPG

Fall of the hero
004.JPG

Thanks Phig!!! How's life?

i'm alright mate, thanks for asking. in a bit of a transitional stage, career-wise, but apart from that, it's all good! it does mean i'm getting some more time to concentrate on arty things and i've been doing a bit of film-making which is a lot of fun, but "financial security" is certainly not where I'm at. How about you? And when your location is Ploughkeepsie NY, where does that actually mean? I only ask cos I might be coming to New York this year: I don't know how viable it would be to hook up for a beer?

i'm alright mate, thanks for asking. in a bit of a transitional stage, career-wise, but apart from that, it's all good! it does mean i'm getting some more time to concentrate on arty things and i've been doing a bit of film-making which is a lot of fun, but "financial security" is certainly not where I'm at. How about you? And when your location is Ploughkeepsie NY, where does that actually mean? I only ask cos I might be coming to New York this year: I don't know how viable it would be to hook up for a beer?

Phig Poughkeepsie is about an hour from NYC.

If you get to ny send me a message and we'll plan a beer or 2

Dragon Disected
002.JPG

Fall of the hero
004.JPG
I've always told you that your best work are your organic pieces. Amazing detail, KAD.

Got another request that I want to see you tackle in a future pic: Bronze Tiger vs. Shang-Chi...PLEASE, man...make it happen. :woot:

I've always told you that your best work are your organic pieces. Amazing detail, KAD.

Got another request that I want to see you tackle in a future pic: Bronze Tiger vs. Shang-Chi...PLEASE, man...make it happen. :woot:

Thanks RDK.

A little Kung Fu Kombat coming up next

Note to all

I am changing hosts so the links to my images will be down until the domain transfers.

Kad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"