Kaley Cuoco in The Flight Attendant

kguillou

Avenger
Reaction score
Just started watching this and 4 episodes in I’m really enjoying this so far. Cuoco seems to be having a blast in the role, her character is such a hot mess. Its not high art but so far its addictively good. Anyone else watching?

I binged it last night/this morning and I hate how much I enjoy it! Though not happy with the ending of the latest episode.

I want to wait until the season ends before I start watching. This seems like a good weekend binge.

Just got to episode 5 and it really is addictive. A good weekend binge is the right way to describe it. Cuoco is so good in this. This would’ve been a good launch title for HBO Max.

As long as they can keep it as good as S1, sounds great.

Just finished episode 5 and this show is fantastic. Kaley is perfect for the lead role. At first, her character doesn’t seem like a big stretch from “Penny” but the more it goes on and the more her life starts to unravel, she really gets to show her range. Also, the cast around her are great. Zosia Mamet is excellent as usual, as is Rosie Perez. I’ve never been a fan of Michiel Huisman before but he’s also great in this. Such a fun show with a lot of twists and turns.

Wow i thought this was gonna be a one and done mini series like the Undoing. But im not complaining. Im halfway done and plan to finish it this weekend.

Finished it tonight. So good! This might have been my favorite series of the year. All the characters were great. Can’t wait for season 2.

Its a solid show but the inside her head vision bits get wayy over done and annoying and long. Also episode 6 sucks flat out. The overall show though is great. Solid 7.5 on 10

Just finished, this show was excellent overall. And heres the thing, its not high art, its kind of like “You” in its vibe. Its just a fun, quirky darkly comedic suspense thriller but its executed well. Cant wait for season 2z

I randomly decided to watch this for the premise, I just finished binge watching this and I'm surprised. It was really good. I don't think I have enjoyed watching a scripted show this much for years, and this was intriguing and addictive. The cast was good. I love the look of the show.

I don't know what they are going to do with the 2nd season other than continue the story of the other flight attendant. And I've read its going to air Q3 of 2022... thats a long wait!

I'm kinda surprised this didn't have much hype, its definitely better than most of the streaming shows I've seen.

I randomly decided to watch this for the premise, I just finished binge watching this and I'm surprised. It was really good. I don't think I have enjoyed watching a scripted show this much for years, and this was intriguing and addictive. The cast was good. I love the look of the show.

I don't know what they are going to do with the 2nd season other than continue the story of the other flight attendant. And I've read its going to air Q3 of 2022... thats a long wait!

I'm kinda surprised this didn't have much hype, its definitely better than most of the streaming shows I've seen.
Correction, early 2022. Still a long wait though.

The show is getting Emmy buzz though so thats good.

So I didn't enjoy this season nearly as much as the first. It had its moments and Cuoco is still entertaining in the role but the plot really pushed the ridiculousness meter to 11. I just wasnt buying into a lot of what was happening for some reason and it didnt seem as focused as season 1.

Yeah I enjoyed this season but I agree, the plot was a lot tighter in season 1 and the locales were more interesting. I did really enjoy the spy relationship between Cassie and Shane though and Annie and Max were great. Would have liked to see more Miranda though.

I think, way back in May of 2022, that Kaley Cuoco said that Season 2 would more than likely be the last Season of this show, so it's not that surprising, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"