Katy Keene - The CW's Riverdale Spinoff

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
'Riverdale,' 'Jane' Spinoffs, 'Lost Boys,' Nancy Drew Reboots Nab CW Pilot Orders
Riverdale spinoff Katy Keene — Berlanti's second pilot order of the season — hails from showrunner and Archie Comics chief creative officer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, who will pen the script alongside Michael Grassi. The spinoff follows the lives and loves of four iconic Archie Comics characters — including titular fashion-legend-to-be Katy Keene — as they chase their twenty-something dreams in New York City. The musical dramedy chronicles the origins and struggles of four aspiring artists trying to make it on Broadway, on the runway and in the recording studio. Archie Comics character Katy Keene was a model, actress and singer first introduced in 1945 and created by Bill Woggon. The character was dubbed America's Queen of Pin-Ups and Fashions. The project hails from Warner Bros. TV, where Berlanti is under a rich overall deal. He will exec produce alongside Berlanti Productions topper Sarah Schechter and Archie CEO Jon Goldwater. The drama will not be a planted episode of Riverdale.
I thought this might be Hollywood-set, I was hoping for some Mulholland Drive shenanigans, but I'm still here for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"