The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Yeah what a shame. I’m going to miss a show so proudly camp as it was.

at least they get a season to tidy things up

I think Part 4 was finished filming months ago. So the "tidy" would have to be baked into the original plan.

The “parts” always threw me off so, in my head, this feels like it already had 3 seasons when I guess it only had 2?

What the freak! Why are they canceling this?! Damn Netflix! :argh:

Yeah they wanted for pride month to end and then bam did this haha
No, I was talking about waiting for the plug to already be pulled, then turning around and saying “Well, we were JUST going to do that crossover so many of you have been asking for, but y’know... cancellation.”

Not surprising since the last.. "part" (part 3?) sucked so much.

Really sad seeing this show come to an end already when the last two seasons just got me fully onboard with it. Season 3 was the best yet and I just hope we getting a satisfying enough payoff with this final season.

So sad that this is coming to an end. I hate Netflix...Riverdale lives and this has to perish. Damn you HBO Max for not fighting to pick it up.

Atleast this show ended on a high note instead of a whimper. I swear each season got better and better and this one was no different. So many fun cameos and refrences, especially the HP Lovecraft stuff which I honestly could have used more of and damn I was not prepared for that ending. :csad:

I was a little dissapointed that they weren't able to somehow bring back Melissa Joan Hart but seeing Beth Broderick and Caroline Rhea again was great and completely unenexpected.

An underwhelming finale to an underwhelming final season... :csad:

I was a little dissapointed that they weren't able to somehow bring back Melissa Joan Hart but seeing Beth Broderick and Caroline Rhea again was great and completely unenexpected.
Yeah, I was expecting Hart to show up as Hecate... There's also the actor that provided Salem's original voice but it turns out it was the actor that plays Lucifer.

I didn’t like that they...

Killed off Sabrina at the end. Thought the death was tacked on, and didn’t really conclude her character in a satisfying manner, imo. I don’t like the idea of her spending the after life with some hot guy who just got back together with. Not to mention, the afterlife looks dull and boring. Who’d want to stay there for eternity? I know they were aiming for some sense of finality to it but it just didn’t feel like the proper way to leave the character.

Last edited:
The ending was definitely not what should've happened, but of course it wasnt planned as the END I believe? Season 5 was supposed to be Witch Wars so Sabrina had to come back again...somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"