Transformers Keith David as Barricade?

^They are not similar, stop making racial implications that all blacks look alike!:cmad:

j/k :oldrazz:

actually buscemi (sp) would make a good starscream at least i think so

I'd love it if Mark Hamill got a shot at Starscream.

Mark Hamill would do awesome as Starscream, he's a VERY versitile voice actor.

I'm not saying he won't be a good voice for the movie, but it's no surprise they got him. He's been doing the Army commercials for years.

Or as the Insecticons would say: "his baadaassness-ness-sness"

actually buscemi (sp) would make a good starscream at least i think so

I agree. He's been one of my choices for Starscream for awhile. Mark Hamill or him would do just fine.

Best acting Keith David ever did was in Requiem for a Dream when he said "I know it's pretty baby but I didn't take it out for air." What a beautiful voice that man has.

Best acting Keith David ever did was in Requiem for a Dream when he said "I know it's pretty baby but I didn't take it out for air." What a beautiful voice that man has.

yeah he was EVil pure and simple evil

I'm not sure if you guys know this but he starred in Pitch Black and The Chronicles Of Riddick.

Keith David owns... he's owned ever since the previews for the Gargoyle's cartoon came on... his voice is awesome. More Keith David please!

I think Keith David being cast is one of the few things unanimously met with happiness by everybody. It was a great casting choice. Inspired even.

I thought Hugo Weaving cast as Megatron was cool too until Dog Lips pointed out that Cy-Kill sounds exactly like him. So, I think him being Megatron is a bad choice. :csad: He'd be awesome as Shockwave though!

I think Keith David being cast is one of the few things unanimously met with happiness by everybody. It was a great casting choice. Inspired even.

I thought Hugo Weaving cast as Megatron was cool too until Dog Lips pointed out that Cy-Kill sounds exactly like him. So, I think him being Megatron is a bad choice. :csad: He'd be awesome as Shockwave though!

Wow, you let DL affect your opinion...how morbid.

Followers of Kaye would disagree with you :)

Wow, you let DL affect your opinion...how morbid.

I still love Hugo Weaving. I just think Megatron sounding like Cy-Kill is a bit.... I dunno.... wrong. Especially since he LOOKS like a Gobot Renegade.

Hopefully Hugo will rasp up his voice a bit... and sound different than his usually smoothly menacing self.

I still love Hugo Weaving. I just think Megatron sounding like Cy-Kill is a bit.... I dunno.... wrong. Especially since he LOOKS like a Gobot Renegade.

They were blocky any how, even more so then the TF's.

They were blocky any how, even more so then the TF's.

Many of the Renegades were more round, spikey, and "monster-like." NONE of the Decepticons (except for the Insecticons) were.

As a matter of fact, Megatron and Starscream in this movie look almost exactly like carbon copies of two particular Renegades more than they do their original selves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"