Keith_v's Fan Art

Some new stuff:

aliensniperstage2smallwx4.jpg

cavesmallgh8.jpg

factorysmallerqs9.jpg

Last edited:
nice to see some new stuff

Thanks!

I went back and enlarged the images. I originally used Photobucket, but they really constrain the image. So I switched to Imageshack to post them a bit larger. If anyone thinks they're too big, just let me know.

Thanks!

I went back and enlarged the images. I originally used Photobucket, but they really constrain the image. So I switched to Imageshack to post them a bit larger. If anyone thinks they're too big, just let me know.
I just transfered a bunch of files from Photobucket to Imageshack too. I'd been using ImageShack for a while but I still had quite a few old images over on PhotoBucket and when I was looking through some of my old posts I realized that the images I had hosted on PhotoBucket weren't showing up because I had exceeded my bandwidth. I've never had a problem like that with ImageShack. It's just a much more professional-feeling solution for image hosting than PhotoBucket.

thats some amazing work dude. its nice to finally see that alien pic finished.

cant wait to see more. i love your work

Here's a couple of concept designs I've done of my portfolio.

pilotprogressionsmallyp0.jpg

crabvehicleprogressionsar1.jpg

ive been missing in action lately, but i just went through your thread and all the new (to me) stuff is amazing. love this!

I just transfered a bunch of files from Photobucket to Imageshack too. I'd been using ImageShack for a while but I still had quite a few old images over on PhotoBucket and when I was looking through some of my old posts I realized that the images I had hosted on PhotoBucket weren't showing up because I had exceeded my bandwidth. I've never had a problem like that with ImageShack. It's just a much more professional-feeling solution for image hosting than PhotoBucket.

Yeah. Both sites have their strengths and weaknesses. If you want to display your stuff on the site itself, Photobucket is the way to go. It's fast, and very easy to navigate (basically the two most important things if you want people to see your work online). But for hosting, Imageshack is better. You can host much larger files and hosting them is easier to do.

those look great Keith

thats some amazing work dude. its nice to finally see that alien pic finished.

cant wait to see more. i love your work

ive been missing in action lately, but i just went through your thread and all the new (to me) stuff is amazing. love this!

*subscribes*

Thanks guys!

Some more new stuff:
(I'm working on a fairly in depth tutorial for that Bushbaby pic in the center. I'll hopefully have that done pretty soon.)

creaturecornerlaysmallpe5.jpg

bushbabysmalllh2.jpg

maniaccompressionsmallmp7.jpg

you've become quite the concept artist! great job man, really awesome stuff! keep it up!!!

you've become quite the concept artist! great job man, really awesome stuff! keep it up!!!

Thanks! And that tutorial you did on human form in your thread is great! I actually saved it and have been using it quite a bit. Of all the tutorials I've looked at, that one is probably the clearest, quickest, and easiest to follow.

awesome dude! glad i helped out in some way. i plan on doing another one soon so keep an eye out.

I wish I could draw, any ideas for a noobie in drawing? So I can do it correctly.

You've come a long way since I last popped in here. Not that you weren't great before, :D but now you're like...greater-er.

youve got some wicked imagination man and your photoshop skills are improving vastly... keep it up!

awesome dude! glad i helped out in some way. i plan on doing another one soon so keep an eye out.

I'm looking forward to it!

I wish I could draw, any ideas for a noobie in drawing? So I can do it correctly.

Hmmm, that's a tough one. Start by drawing 3d boxes and cubes. Then make your way onto more difficult and complex shapes. Study perspective and and the way angles distort objects. Next... well... this is a really tough question, so much to cover.

Now that I think of it, maybe I should start a thread covering basic drawing principles, or maybe we could have a thread where we all contribute our own tutorials. What do you think?

You've come a long way since I last popped in here. Not that you weren't great before, :D but now you're like...greater-er.

youve got some wicked imagination man and your photoshop skills are improving vastly... keep it up!

Thanks guys! I should have some new stuff very soon. Just have to resize it and slap it into Imageshack. I'm also thinking about doing a new Venom pic that will make my old pics look they were done by an infant.

awesome new stuff dude, really amazing stuff in here. I can't wait to see your new venom, i loved your last one.

If your not already you should be working in video games or hollywood.

Awesome!

Some more new stuff:
(I'm working on a fairly in depth tutorial for that Bushbaby pic in the center. I'll hopefully have that done pretty soon.)

creaturecornerlaysmallpe5.jpg

bushbabysmalllh2.jpg

maniaccompressionsmallmp7.jpg

Thanks!

No problem! I liked how it came out!

I have a bunch of new stuff that I'm going to be posting hopefully either today or tomorrow. It's all original designs, but I've been thinking about maybe going back and doing a Venom or Carnage pic digitally.
thank you:)

Another great thread I happen to discover waaay too late -- Fantastic stuff, keith_v :up: :up:

awesome new stuff dude, really amazing stuff in here. I can't wait to see your new venom, i loved your last one.

If your not already you should be working in video games or hollywood.

Awesome!

great, as always!

thank you:)

[A];17088652 said:
Another great thread I happen to discover waaay too late -- Fantastic stuff, keith_v :up: :up:

Thanks guys! I have a couple of new enviro designs I'll be posting soon. They're pretty new territory for me, they're photo manips asnd not drawings or paintings. I figured why bother spending 20 hours to paint a photorealistic environment when I could just use photos and get the pic done in a fraction of the time?

And I have the Venom piece started, but I've put it on the back burner for now. Hopefully I'll be revisiting it very soon. And I'm really hoping to squeeze in a very cool concept design for a certain back-breaking Batman villian. Sort of my way as to how I see him in a Nolan film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"