Keith_v's Fan Art

Tight, and awesome. Thqt is all

those are pretty bamf

First time in this thread. Insane colours, dude. Truly insane. Keep posting!

A proffessional - expect nothing less :bow: :up:

Thanks!

I haven't done much digital work lately. I've gone back to pencil and paper. I forgot how much more effective those primitive tools can be over a computer. I've been looking at a lot of Crash Mcreery's artwork and I am now striving for the level of detail and realism in his work.

I've actually improved a lot in the last few weeks, but I've still got a ways to go.

cool cant wait to see how you've improved

I should have some stuff loaded up soon. Just have to tear the sheets out and scan them in, that's the annoying part of drawing in a notebook.

Halloween 2009: I know this isn't traditional fan art, but I did construct the costume myself (within only a few hours, and it was a lot more difficult than it looked) and I'm proud at how it came out. I did my best with the extremely limited references of the costume.

halloweenCostume.jpg

well, it is very scary, kinda twisted and sick, i mean? the zodiac killer? craziness! lol

well, it is very scary, kinda twisted and sick, i mean? the zodiac killer? craziness! lol

Thanks! My idea started out as Bohi Man from Point Break, but I didn't have time to get alll the materials for the costume together, so I switched to one of the killers from the Strangers. My brother then suggested Zodiac, and I really liked the idea.

ur awesome

Thanks!

I have a sketchbok chockful of new pics, I just gotta take some photos and upload them (I don't want to rip the pics out yet). I've got a bunch of original designs, as well as a Scorpion redesign, Hobgoblin redesign, Deadpool redesign, and I'm going back to my old Darkseid drawing and really sprucing that up.

more work man!

Hahaha it's coming, it's coming. As soon as this semester ends I'll post the stuff I did in my sketchbook and notebook.

In the meantime, here's a few projects I did for school. I'm sure sci-fi fans will get a kick out of the first 2. They were ad designs I did for my Advertising class, and the third is a calendar design I did for Graphic Design I.

Adv_ad_1.jpg

Adv_ad_2.jpg

kWhalen_calendarJanuary.jpg

Here's a bunch of sketches and WIP's I had sitting on my computer. I 'll finish some of these eventually...

form.jpg

driver.jpg

fly.jpg

boxer.jpg

cadet_v_2.jpg

freak.jpg

bird_thing.jpg

I just love your styles of art! Keep up the excellent work, man. :D

Thanks!

Here is a beer label project for school I just finished. I was supposed to do the neck label too, but I didn't have enough time.

beer_label_final.jpg

That's cool... I'd drink it.

Thanks! That's one of the fun things about doing a liquor label, you can really push for a rather onscure design without it being unreasonable.

this is sick keith! i'd love to see this one finished

Thanks! I fully intend on finishing that one, though I'm not sure when. I always play around with it when I have some time.

Here's a mutant design I've been working on. It's far from finished...

mutant_hybrid_stage_2-2.jpg

So, for the past few years, I've been using photobucket to show my portfolio. I've recently decided to go with my own website instead. I've commissioned my friend's sister to make one for me, and here it is so far...

It's still early, so any comments or critiques would be greatly appreciated.​

You never cease to amaze me Keith :D And it was about time you had a website dedicated to your work! I like the website, it's minimalistic and it gets straight to the point :D

hey keith i got a tablet for Christmas, and i cannot draw real good at all, think you could help me? (ps: it came with corel painter essentials 4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"