The Rise of Skywalker Keri Russell is Zorii Bliss

Not much but at D23 Disney panel, it was announced that Bliss will be an old friend of Poe's, Russell described her character as being "shady" as well as being a "criminal" with a sense of humor. During the panel, John Boyega was jokingly upset when it was revealed that Zorri is an old friend of Poe's.
Meaning? That he jokingly wished she was Finn's "old friend"?

Nope. The joke was she was Poe's "old friend" *NUDGE, NUDGE, WINK, WINK* and upsets the whole Finn/Poe shipping apple cart. So Finn is not jealous of Poe, but of Zorri Bliss ;) . And then Oscar Isaac assuaged that by saying, C'mon guys! he was young and experimenting [before he got with Finn].

i7rgskslcxua8gaulanz.jpg

Poe Dameron & Zorri Bliss at the D23 Expo

“She has a little bit of a checkered past and maybe some questionable morals, but she’s really an old friend of Poe’s,” she said. “I think the entrance of Zorri is there to describe more of who he was. Y’know, in a very intimate way and a familiar way, and the friends are sort of like, ‘What do you mean, you know him?’”

“It’s complicated,” Oscar Isaac added. He also explained that Zorri is compelling as a third party—neither First Order nor Resistance, but one of the many people in the galaxy whose lives are lived at the margins of that epic sort of struggles.

bpnWHuh.jpg

thestarwarsgeneration-studio-02.jpg

Looks awesome, love the black-powder style pistolas.
Hopefully she has a matching ship!

Her helmet reminds me of the Alien head lol. Other than that she looks mighty cool. Not expecting much from her and the movie itself. Just as long as it is good.

Good catch, I think it could be as that was a prominent hero shot in the trailer which made me think a main character must be piloting that Y-Wing.

Yeah, it has been clear for awhile Zorii is the Y-wing pilot. Which makes me wonder where Poe's new X-wing comes in.

It makes me wonder if she will side with the Resistance only to betray them later

I still think she will have some type of connection to Rey's backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"