The Dark Knight Keri Russell joining the cast?

davidmusiclover

Civilian
Reaction score
Someone at the imdb forum for "The Dark Knight" posted that Warner Bros. has confirmed Keri Russell ("Felicity" tv series, Mission Impossible III) is joining the cast of the movie. I don't know if this is true or not, but maybe it is considering that BOF's latest update says that announcements of new/returning cast will be made within the coming weeks.

Here's the link to the imdb thread for those who have an account to those boards:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/board/thread/54061287

For those who not, here's the complete message:
"Warner Brother's has confirmed Keri Russell will be joining the cast of The Dark Knight, sequel to the 2005 smash Batman Begins, which reintroduced Bruce Wayne to cinema. No word yet on which character she will play.

-MacLeans"

People from the forum speculate that she may possibly play Harvey Dent's wife, which I hope it is because I don't think Keri suits the Talia role.

missioniii2.jpg

945387247.jpg

keri-russell-13.jpg

If this casting is true, she will be the second TV actress brought to the Batman movie world (the first being Katie Holmes). What do you think?

Good choice, and imdb got a disclaimer, smh@ no one reading it on there news section. God forbid they actually have a trusted source

I am most definitely not buying into news that comes from IMDB.

It's almost certainly false, but for the fun of discussion let's play along...

The Watchman said:
She'd make an amazing Julie Madison.
true. Considering she lost the role of Lois lane to Kate Bosworth, she would make a fine edition to the Batman family.

The hilarious thing is, this isn't just from IMDB, this is from the IMDB forum.

People post all kinds of crap there. Hell, I think I've said I was Fidel Castro once or twice.

Good that WB is finding their old TV stars some work in this franchise.

She read for Lois Lane, so, ya know, this may turn out to be true. :o

Don't think she'd be Selina Kyle or Talia.. Julie Madison doesn't seem right either.

She could be:

1)Harleen quinzel in that rumored cameo
2)Dent's wife
3)Vicki Vale
4)or Silver St.Cloud?

Majik1387 said:
I know this is most probably fake but I can see her as Harley or Gilda or Vicki
do u still want zooey for harley and scarlett for selina???????anyway i think she will end up as vicki in my eyes:woot:

Is she any good or just another actress like Holmes?

Is anybody else freaked out by her strange pug like eyes?
I mean, I know it's totally superficial and all that but damn, they're so distracting. She can't even freaking look at you straight in the face without her eyes jutting off in opposite directions.

Hades said:
I mean, I know it's totally superficial and all that but damn, they're so distracting. She can't even freaking look at you straight in the face without her eyes jutting off in opposite directions.

They're haunting.

DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB. DON´T TRUST IMDB.
Has it been said enough times now?

Hades said:
ya i noticed that but shes very good looking nun the less i want her for vicki not harley or selina i want zooey for harley and scarlett for selina :p

Hades said:
Ya thats called a wonky eye. And if you will notice, it seems, about 85% of all famous actress "beauties" have a wonky eye :p A lot of the new pretty boy actors have them too.
Majik1387 said:
It depends on who you ask. She's pretty good. I think she's a better actress than Holmes.
Well I trust your opinion.
I have yet to see you award an actor as being good or bad without feeling the same.

CConn said:
The hilarious thing is, this isn't just from IMDB, this is from the IMDB forum.
LOL!! they are fkn morons over there . . .

if this happened to be true by some strange twist of chance that one of those dumb-@$$ IMDb-ers actually found out something legit, I think she'd be a fine choice for one Mrs. Dent . . . . what that may also lend to is that the love-interest focus would be on Harvey . . . which we need to give Bruce a break; let's be honest, he's too gottam busy to have his head up some broad's @$$ to be blunt . . . he's the GOTTAM BATMAN!! if he needs some tail, it's all hit it and quit it for Bruce . . . then MAYBE . . . just MAYBE, at the end they can introduce a serious dame like Selina Kyle as the love interest for the 3rd installment . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"