kid loses one of a kind 360 and gains better?

Just read that on yahoo

That's pretty classy of Bungie...I already have most of the stuff in that...not signed yeah, but I still have it :o

Here's my Halolz Collectionz

003.jpg

You can also add the newest book, any new issues of the comic that have came out, and the new McFarlane Master Chief, Red Spartan (Mark IV) and Cortana figures to it.

wow. i guess that's cool..... utterly worthless, but w/e.

That's really nice of Bungie to do that.

wow. i guess that's cool..... utterly worthless, but w/e.

uh...he got a lot of useful stuff out of it...the controllers, the bag, the book and graphic novel, even the helmet is great as a holder for the games if he didnt already have it...

I would rather have my original artwork than two controllers plus a bunch of useless **** like a helmet? I guess that's the best they could do but hey, GREAT free press for bungie!

thats very cool of them those controls look cool i might buy one

uh...he got a lot of useful stuff out of it...the controllers, the bag, the book and graphic novel, even the helmet is great as a holder for the games if he didnt already have it...

I get the controllers and the bag, they are useful.

The book and graphic novel aren't useful. Especially since this kid obviously loved Halo (Like you do...) And probably had them already. But either way a book is no where near as useful as a controller or a bag.

Why would you put games in a helmet? Why would you want the helmet at all? It's all so silly.

But like was said, I would much rather have my original artwork then a grab-bag of randomness from Bungie.

I get the controllers and the bag, they are useful.

The book and graphic novel aren't useful. Especially since this kid obviously loved Halo (Like you do...) And probably had them already. But either way a book is no where near as useful as a controller or a bag.

Why would you put games in a helmet? Why would you want the helmet at all? It's all so silly.

But like was said, I would much rather have my original artwork then a grab-bag of randomness from Bungie.

Uh...The Helmet is the same one that the Legendary edition of Halo came in. It's DESIGNED to hold the games.

But why would you want to? :whatever:

...Why wouldnt you? Everyone I know who has the Legendary Edition has them in there, including myself. It saves room on the shelf, is easy access for all of them, and they look good in there. At this point you're just trying to say that Bungie is somehow a bad guy in this for sending him free stuff to try and make up for a problem they didnt even cause.

...Why wouldnt you? Everyone I know who has the Legendary Edition has them in there, including myself. It saves room on the shelf, is easy access for all of them, and they look good in there. At this point you're just trying to say that Bungie is somehow a bad guy in this for sending him free stuff to try and make up for a problem they didnt even cause.

Having a helmet sitting on a shelf takes up less room than 3 games?

the helmet with the games in it takes up less room than the helmet with the games outside of it. And it looks cool.

the helmet with the games in it takes up less room than the helmet with the games outside of it. And it looks cool.

Obviously the helmet with the games in takes up less than the helmet with games out. I'm not an idiot.

But I'm pretty sure, games without nerdy helmet, takes up less room than games in helmet.

Yes...but he HAS the helmet, so that's a totally f**king moot point.

Ouch, that was cool of Bungie to do, but MS screwed that kid. Fact is, permanent sharpie markies like that leave more than "a few smudges", the ink stains in the pours and such, it's very hard to get off. I highly doubt MS would pay a worker to spend hours scrubbing a 360 case. My guess is some lucky MS worker just got a one of a kind 360 with autographs and a kick ass pic drawn by a good artist and replaced that case with a new one he put a few smudges on.

So ya Bungie should be appluaded, but MS needs to keep tighter reigns on the ppl who fix the 360's.

luckiest person alive
i would like that to happen to me with COD4 Infinity:im::ss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"