Kids today...starting WAY too early having sex...

Darthphere said:
Honestly id say that girl isnt a day over 14.
14 year old girls have no business dressing like that.

Ronny Shade said:
I never did any of that ****.

Maybe that's why I'm a cold-hearted sexually frustrated un-intimate bastard

You never played Doctor or House?

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Oh...but I thought you looked like Clooney and Bale combined.:(

PWNED!!!!!!

jag

MaskedManJRK said:
Cradle_Snatcher.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tragic, it is. :(

lil man has to learn sometime

*salutes*

That girl is not bad at all either....way to go 12 year old, tap dat a$$

Around grade 6, in a school down from my school, this trio of girls were giving blowjobs ranging from 10 to 60 dollars depending on how hot they thought you were in the washrooms. Crazy stuff.

ShadowBoxing said:
That girl is not bad at all either....way to go 12 year old, tap dat a$$

Pedophile.:mad: That girl is not a day over 14.

Master Chief said:
Around grade 6, in a school down from my school, this trio of girls were giving blowjobs ranging from 10 to 60 dollars depending on how hot they thought you were in the washrooms. Crazy stuff.

Some girl in my school got caught giving a guy a ******* in the staircase and it was on the security camera. The security guards had the decency to wait for her to finish.

I was thinking of this thread just the other day.

Darthphere said:
Some girl in my school got caught giving a guy a ******* in the staircase and it was on the security camera. The security guards had the decency to wait for her to finish.

I want to be a security guard now. :cool: Who does it in a stair case though? Unless it's at a party and they're both realllly hardcore wasted. :(

Master Chief said:
I want to be a security guard now. :cool: Who does it in a stair case though? Unless it's at a party and they're both realllly hardcore wasted. :(

Who knows. It was supposedly some corner hidden away from the camera but they had chnaged the position of the camera like a week before. She got caught and it was like egg on her face the rest of the school year.

Master Chief said:
At a school a friend of mine attended a girl was caught by the principle in the boys bathroom giving blowjobs to ten of the schools football players in the handicap stall at the same time (a circle suck)....the principle called the parents and sat them down that day and had to tell them exactly what happened...sucks for that guy.

ShadowBoxing said:
At a school a friend of mine attended a girl was caught by the principle in the boys bathroom giving blowjobs to ten of the schools football players in the handicap stall at the same time (a circle suck)....the principle called the parents and sat them down that day and had to tell them exactly what happened...sucks for that guy.

Hahaha. :D Dude, that's two awesome stories in less than a paragraph in one day. First that olympic martial artist getting his ass kicked by a beer bottle swinger, and now this... make a thread of stories of all the people you've encountered. It'll be epic. :(

Master Chief said:
Hahaha. :D Dude, that's two awesome stories in less than a paragraph in one day. First that olympic martial artist getting his ass kicked by a beer bottle swinger, and now this... make a thread of stories of all the people you've encountered. It'll be epic. :(
One of my cousins once had a flat on the side of a highway...turned out she blew her tire right next to a nudist colony, two nudists (male) came out and helped her change her tired.

MaskedManJRK said:
Cradle_Snatcher.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tragic, it is. :(
This is another great illustration of the insane cultural double-standard that comes into play with teacher/student relationships in the news.

I wonder how long this thread would've lasted if it was a cute teen-aged boy laughing amiably with his pelvis pressed up to the ass of a bent over gradeschool girl making an "O"-Face.

:rolleyes:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
This is another great illustration of the insane cultural double-standard that comes into play with teacher/student relationships in the news.

I wonder how long this thread would've lasted if it was a cute teen-aged boy laughing amiably with his pelvis pressed up to the ass of a bent over gradeschool girl making an "O"-Face.

:rolleyes:

lol you reading to much into this

Jplaya2023 said:
lol you reading to much into this
lol, and you are the embodiment of the repulsive double-standard. Thanks.:up:

8 year old boy simulating sex with a teen-aged girl?......adorable, hilarious.
8 year old girl simulating sex with a teen-aged boy?..............................?

Hahaha, and I thought I was a sick-f***. You make feel better about myself.:up:

lol @ batman and black bolt!

Its funny, Jplaya says the dumbest things, yet I see his posts in the comic section sometimes, and it sounds like he knows his stuff?

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"