A woman was having phone sex on the subway today

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
And no, I was not joining in....unfortunately. It was hilarious, because me and another guy were sitting there and we just kept looking at each other and raising eyebrows because at first it sounding like she was on the phone crying like she got some bad news, but then we hear, "oh my god stop....you got me so wet right now. :eek: Then we honestly just exchanged goofy smiles and were just sitting there. Meanwhile, she keeps on doing the "subtle" moans and sighs, and I'm just sitting there trying my best to keep from laughing. Chicago public transportation is never dull.

Wow, she's certainly not shy. That would be really awkward.

The subway is the freaks and weirdo's ride of choice

Have to agree with AndThePickles. I'm a guy and can be fairly perverted but...there are just some things you keep at home or 'the office'.

That would bug me out.

You should have grabbed the phone from her and told the dude on the other end of the line "Thanks for getting her warmed up. We'll take it from here." and then hung up. LOL! :D

jag

"Oh god, stop. You got me so wet right now..."

"Uh, ma'am, I asked if you wanted any other toppings on the pizza"

*moans* "Keep going..."

"O...k....we have green pepper, mushrooms, sausag-"

*moans* "yes!"

I hope she wiped the phone afterwards :o

*moans* "Keep going..."

*moans* "yes!"

Haha

*moans* "Keep going..."

*moans* "yes!"

And no, I was not joining in....unfortunately. It was hilarious, because me and another guy were sitting there and we just kept looking at each other and raising eyebrows because at first it sounding like she was on the phone crying like she got some bad news, but then we hear, "oh my god stop....you got me so wet right now. :eek: Then we honestly just exchanged goofy smiles and were just sitting there. Meanwhile, she keeps on doing the "subtle" moans and sighs, and I'm just sitting there trying my best to keep from laughing. Chicago public transportation is never dull.

:lmao:

This is why I always have my iPod on when I'm riding the bus...
(Though I don't think anybody asked if she was tappable...)

^Wasn't. Did you see the Planters commercial from the Super Bowl? That chick looked better than she did. :csad:

:funny:

*moans* "Keep going..."

*moans* "yes!"
Hahaha!
I wonder what kind of sausage she wanted on her gooey pizza. I heard that Italian sausage is the best.

Hahaha!
I wonder what kind of sausage she wanted on her gooey pizza. I heard that Italian sausage is the best.
Actually, Thai Spicy Sausage is known in cultured circles to be the best.

I saw it on Snopes. :yay:

And the pickles...

AND the picklllesss...

AND THHHEE PIIIICCCCKKKLLLEEESSSSSS!!!

*drops phone*

Was she hot? :huh:

Awesome invention. So many times, I wish I had one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"