Kingdom Come

i know i am probably in the minority, but i've never been a fan of Kingdom Come

i know i am probably in the minority, but i've never been a fan of Kingdom Come

Oh really how come?

Its actually my favourite graphic novel of all-time. My brother won't read it though cause he doesn't like Alex Ross artwork. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing :)

Oh really how come?

Its actually my favourite graphic novel of all-time. My brother won't read it though cause he doesn't like Alex Ross artwork. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing :)

LOL, i'm at the same page with your bro. the story itself is interesting, but not a huge fan of the old-school art.

Haha, this is such a coincidence, I posted this in another forum.
I said I'd be content with an animated film of KC.
Would have to be 2 parts though, there's too much to skip to fit in a 75 minute timeframe

Haha, this is such a coincidence, I posted this in another forum.
I said I'd be content with an animated film of KC.
Would have to be 2 parts though, there's too much to skip to fit in a 75 minute timeframe

Tbh I don't know where you'd split it though I think they could definitely do it in 75 mins

If wb can't make up their minds about a justice league movie, they should make kc as the justice league movie. It makes sense. An exiled superman returns to form the league to show the ever eroding world filled with bloodthirsty vigilantes that justice will prevail over vengeance and death.

that is what drew me to it in the first place was the artwork.

Yeah the artwork drew me in too and the story just added to it, the book is perfection to me

I just finished reading the novel, and I found it terrific. I think it tells a story that's becoming very timely and relevant: with all the superhero movies being made, why not make one -either animated or live action -that tells a story about just how threatening to humans it could be to have an earth so heavily populated by superheroes? I think it's particularly a perfect contrast to the Avengers movie where between the avengers and the aliens the city is torn apart and humans have little recourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"