Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

AlteredEgo

Hello...
Reaction score
So, yeah, i did a search on this and nothing came up, and i looked through the first 8 pages of this forum to see if anything was mentioned and nothing. so anyways, yeah i rented this just recently and i highly, highly recommend it. great movie, great cast, great story, great style, great whatever whatever.

in conclusion: 's all good. :o:up::up:

discuss.

Great movie,one of the funniest ive seen in some time:up:
Kilmer,Downey and Moynahagn were all superb in it

Harry:" so you're Gay Perry,are you still gay ?

Gay Perry:" no im knee deep in pu$$y these days i just love the name to much to shake it

icon10.gif

hunter rider said:
Great movie,one of the funniest ive seen in some time:up:
Kilmer,Downey and Moynahagn were all superb in it

Harry:" so you're Gay Perry,are you still gay ?

Gay Perry:" no im knee deep in pu$$y these days i just love the name to much to shake it

icon10.gif

That was very funny line.

And yes, you are right, it is one of the funniest thrillers ever :D :up:

i can't think of a movie in recent years that has topped the great dialogue in KKBB.

just the random things said like Val Kilmer telling Downey to pick his glasses up. that exchange was priceless.

Great movie. :D

Perry: Look up idiot in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?
Harry: A picture of me?
Perry: No! The definition of idiot. Which you ****ing are!

Man I loved this movie too. It's a shame the movie wasn't a huge hit. Why do good movies always get overlooked.

I'd love to see a sequel. The chemistry with these two are so awesome.

Shane black should write and direct more often. lol

I thought it was pretty good, but could of been better. Maybe my expectations were too high considering how some critics went crazy for this one; its a great very quoatable movie, and I'm sure I'll watch it several more times when it hits cable. Just had a couple of problems with it. To me some of the Hollywood jokes just seemed tired and outdated. I've seen; Pulp Fiction, The Player, Get Shorty, The Glitter Dome, Barton Fink, The Hard Way, The Stuntman. To me some of the movie was just repetitious and boring, I think they could of done a lot of funny stuff about Hollywood if they tried to be really current, instead of going over the same tired ground again.

I don't know how to do that spolier tag bit, so SPOLIER AHEAD, STOP NOW TO REMAIN CHASTE.

When a certain character is killed off, we are shown this is pretty damn final, then a gag shows just how final it is. Then said character comes back. It just seemd to me like a really big cop out. It would of been so much cooler if they stayed dead; it fits with certain dialogue that character had said earlier, and also what the movie kept saying every two minutes, this is real life not fantasy. When you try to make life a movie you get beaten down switfly.

Armand Z Trip said:
I thought it was pretty good, but could of been better. Maybe my expectations were too high considering how some critics went crazy for this one; its a great very quoatable movie, and I'm sure I'll watch it several more times when it hits cable. Just had a couple of problems with it. To me some of the Hollywood jokes just seemed tired and outdated. I've seen; Pulp Fiction, The Player, Get Shorty, The Glitter Dome, Barton Fink, The Hard Way, The Stuntman. To me some of the movie was just repetitious and boring, I think they could of done a lot of funny stuff about Hollywood if they tried to be really current, instead of going over the same tired ground again.

I don't know how to do that spolier tag bit, so SPOLIER AHEAD, STOP NOW TO REMAIN CHASTE.

When a certain character is killed off, we are shown this is pretty damn final, then a gag shows just how final it is. Then said character comes back. It just seemd to me like a really big cop out. It would of been so much cooler if they stayed dead; it fits with certain dialogue that character had said earlier, and also what the movie kept saying every two minutes, this is real life not fantasy. When you try to make life a movie you get beaten down switfly.
at first i was pretty upset about his sudden revival too, but the way it was done was just great and really pulled it off for me :o

i was rewatching this movie again today with my brother, and it felt like we got halfway through the movie before we realized we should stop trying to point out our favorite scenes because almost every scene has some sort of charm to it and at least a handful of really great quotes. :up:

lol, I loved when Harry's trying to pull off the badass russian roulette bluff interrogation and the first shot is it. :D

It was quite a shock actually. Despite the two main actors I loved it. The script was great and so was the directing.

Really funny film :up:

Mentok said:
It was quite a shock actually. Despite the two main actors I loved it. The script was great and so was the directing.

Really funny film :up:
you mean despite the two main characters or the actual actors themselves?

not a kilmer or robert downey jr. fan? yeah, me neither really heh. but the chemistry really really worked in this :o:up:

Not much of a fan at all. They did work very well together in this though :up:

Master Chief said:
lol, I loved when Harry's trying to pull off the badass russian roulette bluff interrogation and the first shot is it. :D

8%, 8%!!

WHO TAUGHT YOU MATH?!

:D

never been a fan of Kilmer before this. Downey Jr. won me over with Wonder Boys.

I heard of it, but now I want to see it, thanks to you guys. :D

Its definitely worth a watch, Monahan was picked as one to watch when this came out and she's currently in Mission Impossible 3!!! One of the funniest films to come out over the past few years, Downey and Kilmer make a likeable duo.

JackBauer said:
8%, 8%!!

WHO TAUGHT YOU MATH?!

:D
Haha!

"Sleep badly."
"Bad."
"What?"
"Bad, because 'badly' makes it sound like the mechanism which enables you-"
"Badly's an adverb idiot, who taught you grammer?"

The Storm said:
Its definitely worth a watch, Monahan was picked as one to watch when this came out and she's currently in Mission Impossible 3!!! One of the funniest films to come out over the past few years, Downey and Kilmer make a likeable duo.
yeah, she really did great in this film, and im not at all basing this on the fact that she got naked... although that wasnt too bad either :o

"And to all the people in the Mid-West, sorry we said "f***" so much!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"