Know what's Ironic?

Goldenage Batman

More Hated then Feared
Reaction score
I've been collecting The Marvel Legends Series from Toybiz since I first saw Wolverine from series 3, and have been hooked ever since. Throughout 2003 to now, I have been in a bad area to collecting Marvel Legends figures, they would almost always arrive two or three months late(series 6 took over a year).I've never arrived to any place where a new Marvel Legends series box, had just arrived. But through it all I still keeped on it to collect what I whated, be it travel far distances, trades, or trick little kids at Wal-Mart to troop the Ultimate Captian America figure I want.
So imagine my shock this past Friday when I went to my second local Wal-mart to find a unopened box of Marvel Legends Modok Series. Ofcourse I had a worker open it for me and I got all that was in there,save one Bete Ray Bill(they had two),and took them home.And while I was looking at my new found treasure,I had a thought.My thought was;"This was my first time to ever find a Marvel Legends unopen box like this, and it's the last line ToyBiz will ever release.".......How Ironic is that?:)...

I know...I've been collecting too, it took half of this weeks pay to get 6 figures cause they just came in at walmart this week and they sell out super quick.

I have the Sentinel Series I think its number 12. Cyclops, Angel, Black Panther, Spider-man, Mystique and Mr. Sinister. The Sentinel is complete, and all I need is Omega Red from this series.

I got The Thing and X-23 too. The only problem is finding the others in the Apocalypse series.

Funny how things work out huh man?...The Sentinel is series 10...and if your looking for the rest of the Apoc series there are guys here who could help you...

was it a variant case
even if not, congrats man, im glad it went to a collector instead of a scalper

no variants, those were gone b4 I got there! But Mystique thats freakin sweet cause she is so B*tchin!

HCpride said:
was it a variant case
even if not, congrats man, im glad it went to a collector instead of a scalper

Yes it was...the Captian Marvel var and Destoryer will be the sleeper hits of the series(I think so atleast),,,and thank you man...

AirKnight82 said:
no variants, those were gone b4 I got there! But Mystique thats freakin sweet cause she is so B*tchin!

Mine came with two left hands...

really... Spiderman can chuck the middle finger that was sweet when I posed him chucking it at Cyclops, lol.

Where do you find those unopened boxes? Just sitting on the floor in the toy department? :huh:

Some stores carry them like walmart, and toysrus. The walmart around me gets them every month but at the end of them, but they only get on box of them!

Some online stores sell them for between 20-40 bucks a piece. I just go out every month to see what they have and buy 3-4 of them depending on my cash situation. There used to be comic shops around me that carried all sorts of toys, comics, ect. But they disappeared! Best bet if your looking for them is to go on EBAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"