Marvel Legends, Selects, Universe- Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't collect the movie figs but that Hawkeye does look pretty good

Let's hope they fixed the Cap height issue.....it still irks me.

And give me maskless CAP NOWWWWWW!!!!!!

Wow those 6 inchers look good like Cap and Hulk are on my list. Loki looks like crap though

Anyone got the MS Juggernaut? Am thinking of getting one to go with my Legends, he's a little large but sculpt looks great from photos. Worth it or is the Legends Juggernaut better?

so i have a proposition for anyone...

would anyone want a Spiral Marvel Legend? and want to go in on one with me? All i want is the Red Hulk head... and don't really want to pay $40 just for a head...

Anyone got the MS Juggernaut? Am thinking of getting one to go with my Legends, he's a little large but sculpt looks great from photos. Worth it or is the Legends Juggernaut better?
Juggy's size can vary wildly in the comics depending on the artist, and while the MS Juggernaut's height can come pretty close to crossing that line, I still don't mind him at all with my Legends and I love the sculpt. Sure, his poseability is more limited, but I can still get running and fighting poses out of him just fine. Also, the fact that the price for ML Juggernaut nowadays is freaking astronomical helps in the decision to settle for the MS version as well.

Thanks Spike, you've pretty much confirmed what I thought. I saw a cheap ML Juggs on ebay which is why I asked - I had intended otherwise to get the MS one and will still do. Just gotta find the shelf space for the guy!!

More pictures of Avengers 6 inch figures.

http://www.toyark.com/news/marvel-toy-news-4/more-marvel-legends-avengers-movie-images-5631/

scaled.php

No heads for some legal reason

good to see cap is slightly taller than his first avengers counterpart

yeah I didn't like that color either

anyone got an idea on when we're likely to hear more about ML wave 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"