Korea creates boot camp for kids addicted to the internet

Thanks for preventing yet another window popping up by quoting the article, terry. :up:

LOL.. check out the instructor!

“Ok kids, you see that up there on the blue background? That blue background in the sky and that yellow disk is the sun

“Say it with me… suuuuuun”

“Very good.”

LOL.. check out the instructor!

“Ok kids, you see that up there on the blue background? That blue background in the sky and that yellow disk is the sun

“Say it with me… suuuuuun”

“Very good.”

lol

“I’m not thinking about games now, so maybe this will help,” he replied. “From now on, maybe I’ll just spend five hours a day online.”

You're getting there, kid. :up:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/18/technology/18rehab.html

Hahaha. That's all I have to say on the matter.
lol....i can see it now...

instructor:
funny.gif

South Korea?I would have thought it was the North.Why isn't America doing this?

the pre requisites are that you stay online for 2 hours a day.

now call me crazy, but id have to say that probably half the users of the Hype! are what they consider to be 'addicted' to the internet.

you god damned junkies!

It has become a national issue here in recent years, as users started dropping dead from exhaustion after playing online games for days on end. A growing number of students have skipped school to stay online, shockingly self-destructive behavior in this intensely competitive society.

Wow, I'm not even that bad.

As a Korean who grew up in these environments this is standard drills in bootcamp for teens, and they have classes in school that do these exact same drills too. I think you guys over dramatize the emotional impact on these kids.

Last edited:
As a Korean who grew up in these environments this is standard drilss in bootcamp for teens, and they have classes in school that do these exact same drills too. I think you guys over dramatize the emotional impact on these kids.

Not if we're opposed to the strictness of compulsory education in general. And by we I mean me.

This makes me laugh. Whoah, wait, 2007? Goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"